By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

yeah i'm on 3-2 as well, we can play that. i'll add you in a bit here

i've beat 1-1 / 1-2 / 2-1 / 2-2 / 2-3 / 3-1 / 4-1

we're both royals so this should be interesting. whats your magic level? i think mine is 27

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

yeah i'm on 3-2 as well, we can play that. i'll add you in a bit here

i've beat 1-1 / 1-2 / 2-1 / 2-2 / 2-3 / 3-1 / 4-1

we're both royals so this should be interesting. whats your magic level? i think mine is 27

indeed, we will see :)

my magic level is 30

btw, i am in body form atm, so you are free to explore other levels and grind for more souls, if you know what i mean :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

outlawauron said:
wenlan said:
outlaw, 4-1 is the best level to earn souls (crystal geckos, but they are very aggressive)
go try it!

i've put in more than 30 hours in this game now, i also got some help online passing 2-2 yesterday so i now can significantly upgrade my weapons, and man, that makes a huge difference

i accidentally boosted my level too high, i am now at level 50

How do I get there?

I only know where world 1 and 2 are.

the 5th archstone (the 4th is broken)

outlawauron said:
pearljammer said:
Wow, I had written this game off months ago for reasons I cannot even remember. I'll likely be getting it now though after reading through this thread. Looks great!

I did too, but this game really is awesome.

I'm looking on ebay there now for a copy, but their buy-it-now prices are ridiculous. I'll try and bid for a few, but the auction closing the soonest doesn't end for 3 days.

I haven't imported a game before, are there any particular things to look out for and does anyone know good places(sites) in Canada to import from?

playasia, but they don't have it in stock now

Around the Network
pearljammer said:
outlawauron said:
pearljammer said:
Wow, I had written this game off months ago for reasons I cannot even remember. I'll likely be getting it now though after reading through this thread. Looks great!

I did too, but this game really is awesome.

I'm looking on ebay there now for a copy, but their buy-it-now prices are ridiculous. I'll try and bid for a few, but the auction closing the soonest doesn't end for 3 days.

I haven't imported a game before, are there any particular things to look out for and does anyone know good places(sites) in Canada to import from?

What are the prices. The $70-85 is about as high as I'd go.

Luckily, I got some inside help.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm at 20 Strength, but I need to get to 22 so I can use my Fire Shield against the Flamelurker. =/

And I need one more piece of Dragonstone so I can upgrade my Long Sword to a Dragon Sword! Does anybody know what upgrading to a Great Long Sword does to the sword? would it be better to do that than do the Dragon Sword?

Outlaw, I'm about to get on. If I help you beat 1-2 will you help me beat 2-2? :P

lol wenlan and i finally got a game going and i fell off the edge on 3-2.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

LOL

Smooth.

We're both getting on, I believe, so all four of us can chat.

outlaw, mm, i would recommend you guys focusing on lvling up at this moment

it's much easier to get online help if your level is higher and a lot of people are willing to help because they want to pure white their world

if you like to hunt solo, you can enjoy the pleasure later in the second round :)