By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1 vs 100 will be free!

Free is good.
Well except Yaris, I wish I could delete that crap... I can't because I got 5gs in it :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHMBULANCE!

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
Free is good.
Well except Yaris, I wish I could delete that crap... I can't because I got 5gs in it :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHMBULANCE!

i deleted it and it kept the gamerscore

dump that game!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

well good for the already gold subscribers, maybe HOME will have a similar game sometime in the future

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Yeah I meant my Gamescore. Wish MS would give the option to delete my gamescore for that game. I rather have 0 pts then own it. Same goes my GTAIV (didn't care for it but tutorial gave me five points :() Mass Effect (ended up getting the PC version) and a few other games.

It's just that simple.

I'm actually really looking forward to this. Other than "Spring", is there an official launch date yet? If I have the time and it works with my schedule, I might try to play this a lot. It should be fun and I like trivia games if done right. And I won't mind any free prizes I might win no matter how small.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

I can't wait to check this out, it seems awesome...and free makes it even more awesome!

Will there be achievements?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

RSEagle said:
Will there be achievements?

i doubt it.  but there will be prizes.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

looks exciting :o

*gasp* FREE Game, yay!

lol, ill get it for that reason alone, its so rare to get things like that for free