By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Buy 4/26 Ad 9.99 games

Lots of those crappy Wii games. But that's all right for me. I wouldn't be able to buy anyway.

Awesome trailer for the new Ganbare Goemon game, to be released in March, 2009 for... Well, it's a Pachinko machine with a display. Oh, God.

*NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII*:  Now it's gonna happen!!! Thank you so much Nintendo.

Around the Network

I got Too Human and I may get Silent Hill.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'd rather spent $10 and get some Costco hotdogs.

how in the hell is the Wii list so small? lol

This sale is basically covering best buys top "at risk" items. "at risk" basically means that the product has been sitting on the shelves too long and is taking up space longer than it should. So best buy will put these items on sale to try and move them to make room for new stuff. So if the wii list is small, it is because wii software moves like crazy, it doesn't even have to be good.

I remember the week before christmas we sold out of pretty much every wii game in the store, we only had 6 wii titles left... it was pretty sad...

Around the Network

6 left? wtf are those people thinking? no wonder shovelwares keep getting made, god damn!

dahuman said:
6 left? wtf are those people thinking? no wonder shovelwares keep getting made, god damn!

yep, it's not really nintendo's fault that the game selection sucks on the wii, its the consumers fault, they buy all the crap.  Then, when good games come out like madworld, nobody buys it.  So yeah, we get stuck with crap because that is what sells.

axumblade said:
gergroy said:
This sale is basically covering best buys top "at risk" items. "at risk" basically means that the product has been sitting on the shelves too long and is taking up space longer than it should. So best buy will put these items on sale to try and move them to make room for new stuff. So if the wii list is small, it is because wii software moves like crazy, it doesn't even have to be good.

I remember the week before christmas we sold out of pretty much every wii game in the store, we only had 6 wii titles left... it was pretty sad...

Actually, it's kind of annoying. There are Wii games that should be on sale tomorrow that aren't. Dragon Quest Swords being one of the games. It's been on clearance for the same exact price for months. I just want it to go down more so I can get it for cheap lol.

might wanna stay away from that game anyways >.>;

axumblade said:
gergroy said:

Actually, it's kind of annoying. There are Wii games that should be on sale tomorrow that aren't. Dragon Quest Swords being one of the games. It's been on clearance for the same exact price for months. I just want it to go down more so I can get it for cheap lol.

yeah, I know, they didn't put everything on the at risk on sale, but I'm not really complaining, I'm going to be getting like 6 games tomorrow (already have them set aside, don't tell anybody) lol :)

I might pick up SC4 and Pure. Idk though.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million