By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I love FPS and much like a few other genres they keep getting better and better.

They used to be linear and indoors (Doom) now they are sandbox and in the wide open (Far Cry 2).

Around the Network

Can't say for sure, I've never really played them---the only FPS I've ever played are Goldeneye 007 for the N64 and Doom.

They don't really interest me, though.

I hate most. But I like Unreal Tournament, Call of Duty 4, Half Life 1-2, Killzone 2, and Resistance 1-2.

Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Black, Half Life, Counter Strike, Ghost Recon, AA, Halo, Half Life 2, Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, Halo 2, Resistance FOM, Bioshock, Resistance 2 and Killzone 2.

Nah I think the genre is still going strong. But I couldn't play another WWII fps game.

With the exceptions of Deus Ex and Metroid Prime the fps genre is garbage.

Around the Network

what's with you?

lol

Nope, I enjoy them.
Well, only on PC/Wii(only MP3 here so far, which is more like FPA) though.
But since Wii has a lame FPS library and my PC is old, I haven't played any besides CS 1.6 with my friends for like 2-3years.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

No, I don't. I used to spend hours playing Quake online back when I had a 56 kbps modem with 200+ pings. If you like a game enough to play with 200+ ping it must mean you really like it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I used to love them all...but I fond most boring now that i play Halo 3 a lot. Its hard to match the fun factor of that game.

Duke nukem, Quake, counterstrike are great too tho...but the late fps games kinda bore me.