By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

Hopefully next generation will be smoother....Sony has learned not to release a console for 600 bucks, MS has learned not to be so hasty that it compromises hardware quality.

Around the Network
mjc2021 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Not really! PSP is still ahead of 360 and PS2 is still on the market and PS2 sold 2 times more than entire Xbox family together :)

Sony fanboys are truly the most annoying.

Your current favorite console is doing so horribly you have to also include other consoles? That's just sad.

It's also a sad that Sonly blew the profits of their other consoles trying to get the PS3 off the ground. I know Sony has a 10 year plan but is that how long its going to take to make a profit?

this thread is about sony, not about ps3 ok lets take out ps3 and just use psp its still sold way more than 360 could hope to

Well I wouldn't say happy but I'm glad Sony got what they deserved. $600 for a console at launch should never become the norm, ever!

This generation of console isnt even over yet so stop making threads like this please it will be embarrassing for you when Sony close that very small gap

this thread will end at infinite time...hehehehehe
Xbox vs PS... PS ftw
but we are not talking about brands...
use your common sense...
its simply a 360 vs PS3 made by a fanboy who wants to make a flame thread

OT: yes I am happy(slight)
SONY should be blame for its arrogance...
but also give credit to them because they never quit the fight
bcause I know sony will bounce back next gen
(but i think xbox will also be release earlier than other console nxt gen)

I am not happy about this gen... because of the unlimited supply of FPS games...

where are the JRPGs? and come on... when we were on the PS and PS2 gens
there were 3 main FF's per gen and 3 Tekken(not sure if Tekken 1 was
released for PS1) Titles

ow... this gen JRPG's are only found on the Wii and an old machine PS2...

yeh you can tell I don't like FPS games... well not likely... I like them, but only on the PC where I can use my mouse to point and shoot and not the analogs...

PLAYSTATION®2 is the yesterday.....NOW.......still......A_L_I_V_E

Consoles own:

Nintendo: Famicom(japanese NES, Family Computer), GBC, GBA, DS, Wii

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

Microsoft: future 360 owner

MyBrute

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
This generation of console isnt even over yet so stop making threads like this please it will be embarrassing for you when Sony close that very small gap

Making the big assumption that gap doesn't close which many of you in the pro Sony camp believe, what will that make you look like?  The people are entitled to discuss what they like, why should we avoid topics to please someone who wishes to believe in blind faith than actual sales figures.

@Zordiark - You bought the wrong console for JRPG's

BladeOfGod said:
@mjc2021

You really are obssesd with Sony fanboys arent you? Where did i said my favourite console was PS3? Just to prove you wrong, my favourite console is PS1. And this theard says ''Who here is happy that Xbox is ahed of PlayStation this generation?'' Its not saying PS3, it just says PLAYSTATION. So it can easily be PSP.

So you've decided to go against common sense and just compare the 360 to the PSP? Frankly with your logic the title of this thread is completely false. That's why I call you a Sony fanboy.

i know this is a fan boy thread, it says sony and people automaticaly start bashing the ps3 and then have the nerve to call me a fan boy

phinch1 said:

i know this is a fan boy thread, it says sony and people automaticaly start bashing the ps3 and then have the nerve to call me a fan boy

Who called you a fanboy?  It would seem you must be feeling guilty as nobody called you that, also your sig alone justified my pro Sony camp status if it was that you took offense too.  Perhaps try debating rather than judging.

ok call it blind faith, i still have something that makes me belive, all i said is that the gap will close, i never said it will mop the floor with xbox or anything fanboyish

reasons why i have faith for SONY , not just ps3

The massive line up of games that have been announced ,infamous, uncharted 2, gow3, Heavy rain,GT5, im really not gonna carry on cause that could go forever

psp has turned around with again another massive line up of games announced

Blu ray on the increase

maybe a future price cut,

please tell me what your looking forward too that will keep the gap for microsoft or make the gap bigger for them?