By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta: Much better than following any other character in a game ever

http://kotaku.com/5225641/bringing-bayonettas-butt-to-life

Around the Network

NOM NOM NOM.

Platinum Games seems to be learning from Clover's old mistakes, they are respecting the shallowness of the market between MadWorld's gratuitous violence and Bayonetta's gratuitous sexuality

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Does anybody know what the release date of this game is?

now this is a game i can get behind

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

she is one sexy B***** =D.

What if that belongs to a dude?

If not, she got a virtual fatty.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

that's a fine ass - congrats to platinum games ;)

downloaded a trailer for it yesterday from psn, this game is shaping up nicely in many ways :p
Looks like it may even be better than DMC. I hate backtracking and Dmc took the living piss in the labyrinth thingy section!

My only concern is graphics, they look a bit average. Hopefully they will polish it up before release!

Fei-Hung said:
downloaded a trailer for it yesterday from psn, this game is shaping up nicely in many ways :p
Looks like it may even be better than DMC. I hate backtracking and Dmc took the living piss in the labyrinth thingy section!

My only concern is graphics, they look a bit average. Hopefully they will polish it up before release!

It runs at 60 FPS, so it's not that bad

And yeah, she has a fine set of buttcheeks, I just wish they were real