By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King's Story gets 9.1 from IGN!

I...NEED.....MONEY!!

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

Wow--I'll have to give this a rental wehn I can work it into my Summer budget. That's probably the highest score for value they've given any game since Brawl.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Wait a minute... amazon says it comes out on June...that means I still have time! Or somebody is lying here...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Yea its June in NA, but released today in PAL. I think...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

pakidan101 said:
Wait a minute... amazon says it comes out on June...that means I still have time! Or somebody is lying here...

Its out but in PAL regions, i think Wii owners in NA have to wait a bit longer.

Around the Network
Lolcislaw said:
pakidan101 said:

Its out but in PAL regions, i think Wii owners in NA have to wait a bit longer.

Damn you PAL Regions!! You guys get everything early!! :P

Explanation of sig:

Gnac said:
I wanted to buy this, but guess what else was released today? Kororinpa 2. I can't have both AND food ;_;

Marbles released today??? Little King's Story is on its way to me

Edit: Never mind Marbles won't hit before June in Europe, damn you America

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

There's no reason we can't get it now. I mean, it's out on the UK! Just send that version here! XDD

I'm totally buying this game.
But can this game really be longer than Rune Factory Frontier? We'll see. ;)

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Wow...I want this now. But I'm in the US. :( Seriously, my Wii is dusty. It hasn't been used in months!

*~Onna76~* said:
Gnac said:
I wanted to buy this, but guess what else was released today? Kororinpa 2. I can't have both AND food ;_;

Marbles released today??? Little King's Story is on its way to me

Edit: Never mind Marbles won't hit before June in Europe, damn you America

If you don't mind "importing", Amazon UK has three left!

OT: sorry for filling this thread with more stuff about another game. I PROMISE I'll buy LKS next week, when I have sufficient golds.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3