By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let’s settle it once and for all, Megaman2 vs. Super Mario Bros 3.

SMB3

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

i going to have to go wit smb3 as well never got into mm games for some reason

Play Me

SMB3..... easy pick

nice joke thread....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

SMB3 is better

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

SMB 3 all the way. Though MM 2 was a great game.

SMB3 because 3 > 2.

i really don't know, I never played the megaman games. guess, that would mean smb3 is better since megaman didn't even make me want to buy the game.

Mega Man was good, but I don't think I'd even put him in my top 5 NES games. :X

1. SMB 3
2. Punch Out!!
3. River City Ransom
4. Pirates!
5. Life Force

And then you can have some other kickass games like Base Wars and Mega Man 2 and TMNT 2.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@famousringo not in the top 5 is just outrageous

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Mario 3

I remember as a kid I loved that game all the different suits and items was what I loved the most in it.

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!