By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think the PS3 is the best console ever?

There is no doubt in my mind that the PS3 is the best console ever made. The games on the PS3 are hands down better than the competitors!

Hell even the bad game on the PS3 are better than the good ones on the Wii and 360.

I much rather play Lair than "Mario:Twilight Galaxy" and "Gears of Halo 3"

Around the Network

So who wants to join me in the bunker to wait this thread out?

Former something....

Ever? i cant think of a best console ever. its all about the games

No

CGI-Quality said:
Before the PS3, I would have said the PS1. Since my PS3 can play those games as well, the answer is easy: YES!

Indeed there is no other console that even comes close to being as perfect as the PS3.

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
No

WHAT THE F**K!? YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER!! ONLY SONY FANS ARE WELCOME ON THIS FORUM!!!
GET OFF!!!

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!!

CGI-Quality said:
Before the PS3, I would have said the PS1. Since my PS3 can play those games as well, the answer is easy: YES!

But can the ps3 play pocketstation games !?

hatmoza 2.0 said:
CGI-Quality said:

But can the ps3 play pocketstation games !?

Best handheld next to the PSP right there.

given the technological advancements, it seems obvious that the ps3 should win the title. but for the fact that other considerations must be made, such as game success and overall sales, the ps3 would be a shoe in. frankly, i rank functionality and game quality over all else, so i guess i would agree with such an incendiary comment.

art is the excrement of culture

And the answer is no. Love your opinions though.

If you were to actually have an open mind and give all the consoles a chance rather than blindly and foolishly support only one, I think you'd be a bit better off. As of right now you just come off as a desperate fanboy.