By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone know of any new characters that should/may be in the next SSB?

Challenger Approaching! *Siren*

Knuckles the Echidna!

Special: "Double Barrel Fist" - Press and hold B to charge Knuckles' fist. When released, Knuckles will slam the ground below him, creating a shock wave. The longer you hold the special button, the larger the wave.

Forward Special: "Knuckle Duster" - Tap forward and Special to initiate the Knuckle Duster, letting Knuckles take a quick jab. Continue to tap forward and Special to continue Knuckles' five hit combo, ending in a powerful uppercut.

Down Special: "Knuckles Spin" - Press and hold down and Special to initate the Knuckles Spin. Release the Special button to let Knuckles loose, smashing into anyone who comes in his way. Use the directional stick to control his direction.

Up Special: "Whirlwind Uppercut" - Up and Special lets Knuckles take to the air fist first, performing a spinning uppercut that knocks foes out of the way. Knuckles will then take to gliding, so use the directional stick to glide him to safety.

Final Smash: "Hyper Knuckles" - Knuckles collects the Chaos Emeralds, transforming him into Hyper Knuckles! His power and speed have greatly increased, and when he lands on the ground, he'll create a great earthquake that stuns all close foes.

Around the Network

astro boy and peter from family guy

In fact they should just have a list and everyone can vote.

Everyone in it needs to stay in it. 'cept maybe Lucario

Also:
Knuckles
Tails
Ray Man
Banjo Kazooie
Mewtwo (>>>>> Lucario)
Travis Touchdown (Prob. Not Gonna Happen)
Shadow
Grey Fox (Or liquid Snake)
Miis
Crash Bandicoot
Waluigi

i hope captain rainbow will be included :P

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Around the Network

May be? Don't know.

Should be?

Little Mac
Megaman
Viewtiful Joe
Zak and Wiki
Madworld guy
No More Heroes guy
Resident Evil Zombie