By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jst Day Sales (Crisis Core, 350k, Pokemon, 250k + more)!

Some sales numbers from Shinobi

Final Fantasy Crisis Core: 350,000 units (60k were the LE editions with the PSP-2000s)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (forgive me if that's not the right name): 250,000 units (Shinobi states this is a dissapointing number, since there were vastly more retailer preorders). It's a 50/50 split between both versions.

Tiger Colosseum (thanks Y-Koron): 40,000 Units

"Cherry Tree Great War" for PS2 (TBA on real name): 5,000 Units

Xbox Halo History Pack: 3,000 Units

X360 Mousou Orochi: 2,000 Units

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Wow , really nice CC sales , and it is not the best Pokemon start , thats true , but I think it will catch up later on :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Sounds like not all the preorders picked the game up on day 1. Was it released on a school day? Seems that would explain that. Also being Pokemon it'll still be in the top 20 2 years from now.

I'm not sure about FFCC, I long ago lost track of what was considered good first day vs first week FF sales for the different sub franchises and the different remakes and different systems...

Well , just as mrstickball told us , its not a main game , so that could be it ...

FF numbers for first day are very impressive. And it was working day when it got released.

Around the Network

i dont like the rpgs or arpgs but ffvii cc looks like a very good game, i think that pokemon md 2 maybe sell more copies in the weekend than ffviicc because the family shopping or the kids shopping.

Yeah , Im afraid that Pokemon will sooner or later outsell CC :(

Amazing ig BTW :D Man 2 great sigs for this day :P

I thought there were 77,777 limited edition Crisis Core PSPs and they had sold out.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yeah they did ...