By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Something About Your Avatar

CHYUII said:
seece said:

Jake Gyllenhaal!!

I can't view your picture.

Its Jake Gyllenhaal in a similar position to my Avatar!

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

LOL

I stink at that game.

I'd know the MGS art style anywhere.

seece said:
CHYUII said:
seece said:

Jake Gyllenhaal!!

Do you like him as a Actor? I think a lot of people do but I was just asking why you chose him.

CHYUII said:
seece said:
CHYUII said:
seece said:

Jake Gyllenhaal!!

Do you like him as a Actor? I think a lot of people do but I was just asking why you chose him.

Yeah and I fancy the pants off him lol

CHYUII said:
PullusPardus said:

LOL

I stink at that game.

its a pretty easy game if you ask me, but that alot of people dont agree with me as they say "i dont have the patience to sneak around and then i end up dying" xD

Around the Network
CHYUII said:
Shanobi said:
David Lynch rules. "It is happening again!"

My avatar is just boring ol' me.

I really don't know much about Mr. Lynch.

I liked Twin Peaks but I did not care for Fire Walk With Me. I thought it was true as a telling of LP story but I thought it a departure from the feel of the Series.

I wish the series was never canceled but it was...

So why do you call yourself a Shanobi? You know if we were playing War Hammer, I'd have to no trust you.

Yeah, the movie was a much darker turn. There were something like 6 hours filmed, and it was cut down to mostly the darker scenes, since the theme of the movie was about the murder.

You should check out some of his other movies from his surreal work on films like Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Mullholland Drive, and Blue Velvet, to his Disney movie The Straight Story. In my opinion he's the best living director, and in a virtual tie with Stanley Kubrick. (He was Kubrick's favorite director, too.)

As for my name, I once made an animated gif image based on the Sega game Shinobi, but altered to Shanobi as my name is Shane. So it's just kind of stuck in my mind whenever I think of gaming.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

PullusPardus said:
CHYUII said:
PullusPardus said:

LOL

I stink at that game.

its a pretty easy game if you ask me, and that sometime alot of people dont agree with me as they say "i dont have the patience to sneak around and then i end up dying" xD

LOL

Do I know you? Because that's exactly what people I know tell me.

I have the patience, its just that it never does me any good I always die. Whether I wait a second or a 2 hours- death.

Shanobi said:
CHYUII said:
Shanobi said:
David Lynch rules. "It is happening again!"

My avatar is just boring ol' me.

I really don't know much about Mr. Lynch.

I liked Twin Peaks but I did not care for Fire Walk With Me. I thought it was true as a telling of LP story but I thought it a departure from the feel of the Series.

I wish the series was never canceled but it was...

So why do you call yourself a Shanobi? You know if we were playing War Hammer, I'd have to no trust you.

Yeah, the movie was a much darker turn. There were something like 6 hours filmed, and it was cut down to mostly the darker scenes, since the theme of the movie was about the murder.

You should check out some of his other movies from his surreal work on films like Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Mullholland Drive, and Blue Velvet, to his Disney movie The Straight Story. In my opinion he's the best living director, and in a virtual tie with Stanley Kubrick. (He was Kubrick's favorite director, too.)

As for my name, I once made an animated gif image based on the Sega game Shinobi, but altered to Shanobi as my name is Shane. So it's just kind of stuck in my mind whenever I think of gaming.

I wish they would release they rest then- the Chris Isaak part kind of grated on my nerve too.

I will check him out though. I have heard of all of the movies you listed save one.

I think that I am just kind let down by the fact the there is no more Twin Peaks and because of that anything else I see from him is like an insult. LOL, I know it's not his fault but still... 

Oh well I guess I can watch Sex in the City and pretend it is further adventures of Agent Cooper.

Yeah, the end of Twin Peaks was a giant nightmare for him. I don't know how much you know about it, but yeah, that show should never have ended at season 2.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!