By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playable MGS4 at TGS!!! woohoo!!!

Hus said:
So you ban them for trolling... nope why not ? even give em a warning ?

Every thread is like this, for all the whining you do about me i do my best to stay the fuck out of the wii forum. I don't care about that console so why even post about it right ? to bad wii60s cant do the same. Why is that ?

Reality is not trolling, and that was a honest observation on the thread.

Stop holding people to a double standard bud, or do you not even see how full of it you are ?

Oh, Hus, grow up and realize that no matter how many times you get banned, it doesn't mean jack.

Just do like Gballzack and flaunt the forum rules all you want. You get banned, you register again.

How hard can that be? Gballzack is back again, and nothing has changed - except the username and a reset of the post count.

Hell, you can even keep your avatar. I don't see why this is such a big issue for you, unless you simply cannot participate with a username other than Hus and you truly cherish your post count that much - in which case

STFUAJPG 

Around the Network

Really, was this thread so important that it shouldnt have gone off topic in the first place?

How much can you discuss about MGS4 gameplay being shown?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:

Believe me it's still nowhere close to BRAWL thread

Well, with the Brawl thread, there are new updates every day.

Here, it's just one video and then you're done.

Oh trust me, you could discuss the very fine details of a video all day long if you wanted. And don't get started on Brawl...try looking at IGN's forums or the like...endless theoretical discussions that make your head explode...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Wait...when did I mention serial killers??

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

MontanaHatchet said:
Sheesh...

You have to realize that when threads stay on topic, they never get anywhere. It's better to just let people have fun within a reasonable bound.

I agree very much. I find the idea that threads must stay 'on topic' maddening. 

Forums are lke conversations. Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with somebody who tells you you're going off topic every time you change the subject? What's the point in having a dialogue that can't evolve?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I did.

It's a long story...

sieanr said:
Really, was this thread so important that it shouldnt have gone off topic in the first place?

your a real ass sometimes. i mentioned animal abuse and now we're on serial killers? haha, when is TGS anyways? i don't remember the date. aren't we getting pretty close?