By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playable MGS4 at TGS!!! woohoo!!!

routsounmanman said:
Hope it is indeed good and they don't solely focus on graphics.

Around the Network

Well the PS3 just took the title of best showing at TGS. So whats the next conference?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

if it's playable at TGS, then i wonder how long till we get our own taste? maybe during the holiday season, it is marketable after all.

Hus said:
routsounmanman said:
Hope it is indeed good and they don't solely focus on graphics.

some good famebait from you.

In case you dont know, Kojima has always been serious about gameplay but nice try.

I wasn't flaming; This and FFXIII are the reasons I'm buying a PS3. I'm just worried it might end up LAIR way.

routsounmanman said:

I wasn't flaming; This and FFXIII are the reasons I'm buying a PS3. I'm just worried it might end up LAIR way.

R U serious? Lair is a new IP. MGS is a safe bet. There wasn't shitty Snake game so far... 

Around the Network
kber81 said:
routsounmanman said:

R U serious? Lair is a new IP. MGS is a safe bet. There wasn't shitty Snake game so far...

I wasn't comparing the two; I just expressed a fear; I really hope it ends up like MGS2; liked that game a lot.

routsounmanman said:

I wasn't comparing the two; I just expressed a fear; I really hope it ends up like MGS2; liked that game a lot.

How someone who played MGS can fear about quality of Kojima's main franchise? There was already outstanding gameplay video... what more would you like to get to feel comfortable? 

Alright, relax people, lay off the poor guy.

To answer your question, it will be great, I'm sure. Kojima likes to be a whore about his graphics but gameplay always comes first.

kber81 said:
routsounmanman said:

How someone who played MGS can fear about quality of Kojima's main franchise? There was already outstanding gameplay video... what more would you like to get to feel comfortable?

Mario Sunshine seemed perfect yet it ended up lacking; so many examples. I hope Kojima proves me wrong.

OT, I think now that it will be playable we will get to know what to expect from the game; I mean camera, change from previous games, a look at the story, videos... Can't wait. 

He compares Mario Sunshine to Metal Gear Solid?

Alright buddy, you might just want to stop while you're ahead.