By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread

Yes, a few threads probably even a few days inactive or more

Have you ever made a failed thread?

Around the Network

Yes.

Have you ever made more than three threads in one day?

No.

Have you ever eaten a whopper that was sitting at room temperature for more that 24 hours?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

No

Have you ever taken a bullet to the arm?

thankfully i've never taken a bullet anywhere.

have you ever made your momma cry?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Nope, not that I recall. If I ever did, I was likely very young.

Have you ever thought of breaking into a game studio in a attempted heist to obtain a upcoming game that you want?

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

nope

have you ever cursed at your teacher?

kinda. not like terrible swear words, maybe some of the milder ones. but its because he was actually being a prick to my entire class.

have you ever had a pet cat?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

no but i reeeeeeeeeeeeely want a cat!

have you ever killed a cat!('o')

no i would never. i love my kitty he's so cute ^_^ but out my way you sometimes see dead foxes at the side of the road that have been accidentally murdered by people in cars.

=^_^=

have you ever... fallen asleep in a public place? (lol)