By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis Hands On - Ice Level - IGN

http://pc.ign.com/articles/819/819715p1.html

IGN has a hands-on preview of one of the levels of Crysis...the Ice level. More to come next week apparently.

I find it interesting how they show DX9 now, showing that the game still looks amazing in DX9...for those gamers that are intimidated by having to buy DX10 hardware.

EDIT: Gametrailers vid:

HD Version

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Man thins game looks better than reality... at least my reality.... keeps getting better and better, I really look foreward to playing this on my new gaming PC...... in 2012...... guess I´m going to start playing lottery again :)

Very impressive. My biggest initial concern with Crysis was that all of the game occured in the same generic, albeit gorgeous, jungle. I mean looking better than real-life can only take a game so far. =P

The video runs horribly slow on my computer. Does anyone know of a faster site that has it?

by the way, it's spelled "keeps" not "ceeps"...a lot of foreigners seem to be making that mistake...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah it takes for ever on my PC as well eventhough my internet is pretty fast, the only site I never have problems with is gametailers, maybe you should look there.

EDIT: 

Soooorry for violating the english language there Ben, BTW I´m a U.S. citizen too so I´m not a foreigner, a lot of non-foreigners Keep getting that wrong.

Around the Network

Sorry, hehe...just thought I'd help you out, since you're definitely not the only one I see making that mistake a lot.

EDIT:  And I doubt you'll find this media on Gametrailers for a while...looks like an IGN exclusive for now.  But yeah, IGN sucks with videos.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

^^ Thanks, I know you like your english unharmed, there are a some words me and many other people in non-american countries have a hard time with, I´ll propably be spelling "keep" with a "c" again soon though.

I guess Gametrailers got the vids after all, thank goodness.

SD Version: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24890.html

HD Version: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24889.html

I'll edit the SD vid into the OP.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Am I the only one who has a feeling them Matrix robots came back for more whupass ???

They are quite similar aren't they.

And they do explode when they die or when you get too close. That's good enough for a last resort...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM