By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintedo hath lost me.....

I cant belive Nintedo ether! Its lik they totaly stopped careing about us hardcore playrs becase they dont jus cater to us n e more!

Nintedo is just for kidies and old ppl now. Thats why I baught a 360.

Around the Network

@Viper1

What Link vs Ganon battle?!!!?!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
@Viper1

What Link vs Ganon battle?!!!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_U4lyKbHjc

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

wfz said:

I cant belive Nintedo ether! Its lik they totaly stopped careing about us hardcore playrs becase they dont jus cater to us n e more!

You can't be serious.

join the clubs. it'll make you feel better.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I wonder how many people still think I was being serious O.o;.........

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

You got me up till I read the paragraph where you listed all the genres.

"...utterly turned their backs on me by trying to appeal to a group that's considerably less likely to pirate games"

Correctaf--kinmundo

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

YesWiiCan said:
wfz said:

You can't be serious.

He is not >_>