By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

I agree that I'd like soemthing new to be the Megaton but it still be very big and would make these forums go nuts so...

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Maybe they'll announce Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII for 360...

WTF is final fantasy 13 versus???? I keep reading about it but i don't have a clue...can someone sort me out?

Stats87 said:

Maybe they'll announce Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII for 360...

How the hell they expect people to pronounce that?

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

migasuk said:
WTF is final fantasy 13 versus???? I keep reading about it but i don't have a clue...can someone sort me out?

Is this a joke post?

Around the Network
LordMatrix said:
migasuk said:

Is this a joke post?

Don't get me wrong, I am serious, I just went to wikipedia to know what is it? but there's nothing.... I am curious cuz a lot of people is talking about it, specially those who own a PS3...

Aight it's cool. To put it simply FF Versus 13 is a completely different game than FF 13 it's same universe though. IDK if this been confirmed but it is supposed to be an Action RPG and is being made by the creator of the Kingdom Hearts series. Check out www.gametrailers.com they have all the current videos shown if you want to see what it's aiming for.

The only RPG I'd care for is Suikoden VI at this point (unless Atlus somehow has Persona 5 ready despite just releasing P4). So if it's going to be RPG-heavy, I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

Unless of course somehow Suikoden VI does you know and then I'll be but I know that won't happen. :(

LordMatrix said:
Aight it's cool. To put it simply FF Versus 13 is a completely different game than FF 13 it's same universe though. IDK if this been confirmed but it is supposed to be an Action RPG and is being made by the creator of the Kingdom Hearts series. Check out www.gametrailers.com they have all the current videos shown if you want to see what it's aiming for.

Thanks I just checked some videos...

I wouldn't mind a new Suikoden I liked 3 but 4 was awful IMO.