By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

Thanks GUYS!!! I'll look into getting it online. I think this is a sign of the economy personally, cause even a indie game like this one, yes I consider it indie, you'd at least find a copy or two in the big box stores(WSR is fun btw). I want this to break up my FPS kick I've been on since the Conduit, lol.

Err...also if you can ignore my poor grammar in my previous post it'll be great! lol, I didn't become a grammar nazi til I got online now I can't stop...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network
senortaco said:
Thanks GUYS!!! I'll look into getting it online. I think this is a sign of the economy personally, cause even a indie game like this one, yes I consider it indie, you'd at least find a copy or two in the big box stores(WSR is fun btw). I want this to break up my FPS kick I've been on since the Conduit, lol.

Err...also if you can ignore my poor grammar in my previous post it'll be great! lol, I didn't become a grammar nazi til I got online now I can't stop...

um, i thought that the grammer nazi's were the ones that bitched at us poor souls for bad grammer. i'm bad at this, since i never use the fabled shift key at the begginning of any sentence.

anyway, i'm taking a "little" little kings story break. actually it's a gaming break in general today. been playing the game for at least 5 hours a day  the last 5 days, and i'mma tired, so screw it today. i'll get back to get later, though. i was gonna see how bad my ass can get kicked around on tyrant mode, woohoo for me!!!!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I think I'm stuck. I still haven't seen any of the other kings and I don't know where else to go. I'm gonna take a break from the game.

read this if you need help (for the spoiler squeemish i'm blacking um i mean whiting it out lol)

if you only best one king, you have to go through sunflower fields to get to the next ones. goto where you fought onii king and go to the right (EDIT: i mean to the west).

if you best three kings, you have to go through that tunnel blocked by a huge boulder in that large open area where you got to the 2nd and 3rd kings., which means you'll need miners, which you have to beat some guardians to the right of the farming district.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

vonboysp said:

anyway, i'm taking a "little" little kings story break. actually it's a gaming break in general today. been playing the game for at least 5 hours a day  the last 5 days, and i'mma tired, so screw it today. i'll get back to get later, though. i was gonna see how bad my ass can get kicked around on tyrant mode, woohoo for me!!!!

Congrats on beating it! I haven't done so yet myself, as company came over, but I'm looking forward to seeing the downbeat ending!

Around the Network

I am loving this game so much, i knew it was a worthwhile purchase. Got it a few days ago and am thoroughly enjoying myself. I went straight to Hard mode upon starting the game as i do not (without a very good reason) do the whole "easy mode first" bs because most games are far more enjoyable and rewarding when played on the hardest difficulty. Anyway, I've just gotten past the third guardian (i think), that frog boss; toughest battle yet, i nearly beat it without losing any men, but i cocked up near the climax and 5 of my guys got crushed all at once >.>

How technical is your game?

i have just one thing to say... tyrant mode should have been called FUCK YOU!!!! mode. read further if you want spoilers. (whited out)

anyway, the king and all his lowly subjects all have just one health MAX. yes, you are a kingdom of old geezers that kill kick the bucket on site if they even get touched by a stray leaf. for some reason, you can still find hot springs, though they won't do shit for you now now. since your subjects just have one health, they're either alive or already dead, hot springs won't do anything. acceditelly chunked a soldier at a large hole? oops, sorry. were you facing a ledge when you pressed the a button by mistake? tough luck kid, that expensive merchant you spent 1.5 million bol on has gone to a better place. it also made me realize something. whenever you attack something in the ground (like a watermellon, turnip, ect uma) when it come up, it usually gives a pre-emptive attack thats unavoidable that gives somebody one damage. it didn't really matter in the not hard as balls modes, but now your screwed.

another bad side effect of this is it turns every single boss, nay enemy, into being like the deadly red turnip boss fight (the only attack this boss had was a insta-kill bite that would turn you poor subjects into red turnips). the cow bones fight was already about as hard a boss fight as any boss on the kiddy modes. i can already tell that i'll need a portable brick wall to for the final boss fight.

if anybody gets through this mode, you will need a lot of patience, and a godly retreat trigger finger to get out alive. mind as well use the guard formation all the time. your frail king will need it!

there is one ...um...interesting thing about this mode though, and you'll have to read this last whited out section to find out...

pancho can now talk, and he cordally greats you to tyrant mode, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Holy crap, that sounds fantastically frustrating.

Dear lord, the fight against Shiskebaboo (sic) is going to be impossible...

Ummm...I think I'll stick to hard Mode once I finish Normal.
Tyrant doesn't sound fun at all...

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I had a decent bit of trouble tackling the boss across the river. Once I figured out that different citizens prefer different jobs (increasing or decreasing their life bars depending on what jobs they take), it became much easier. I had 8 guys with 6-7 health a piece taking him and his grunts on, and he was a breeze.