By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

nordlead said:
MANUELF said:
sethnintendo said:
What are the other two games being released June 23?

The Conduit and Overlord.

it is worse than that. This is all the Wii games releasing on the 23rd. Obviously there could be some date shifting, but rumor has it that Resident Evil is coming out then along with Transformers which could be decent sized due to the populartiy of the movie.

Dawn of Discovery (buy from VG Chartz) Ubisoft
Little King's Story (buy from VG Chartz) Xseed Games
Little League World Series Baseball 2009 (buy from VG Chartz) Activision Blizzard
Overlord: Dark Legend (buy from VG Chartz) Codemasters
Play the World DreamCatcher Interactive
Resident Evil (buy from VG Chartz) Capcom
Sudoku Ball Detective Playlogic Game Factory
The Conduit (buy from VG Chartz) Sega
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (buy from VG Chartz) Activision Blizzard

Oh.

Ohhhhh.

I feel a little nauseous all of a sudden...

Around the Network

June is really a bad month for Wii owners wallets

European Nintendo fans, check THIS out!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/starsCatalogueLogin.do;jsessionid=56C8F2A52DAD8ADB2BA82B9B0D1DD92E.worker2

LKS, only 5,000 stars in the Nintendo Europe Stars Catalogue! Please oh please let NoA do something similar!

noname2200 said:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/starsCatalogueLogin.do;jsessionid=56C8F2A52DAD8ADB2BA82B9B0D1DD92E.worker2

LKS, only 5,000 stars in the Nintendo Europe Stars Catalogue! Please oh please let NoA do something similar!

wow, the NA store sucks compared to the UK store.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

releasing a game with like 8 other ones (on the same console!) doesn't make any sense...

but I wish them luck. and btw I'm one that thought this would be good since it was announced, cool to see it's indeed good

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network
nordlead said:
noname2200 said:

Agreed. They can convert points into Wii Points: we can get...a pen?!

salaminizer said:

releasing a game with like 8 other ones (on the same console!) doesn't make any sense...

but I wish them luck. and btw I'm one that thought this would be good since it was announced, cool to see it's indeed good

Nuh-uh! I saw this first!

noname2200 said:
nordlead said:
noname2200 said:

Don't tease me, we can't get a pen.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
noname2200 said:
nordlead said:
noname2200 said:

Don't tease me, we can't get a pen.

I want to argue, I really do...

This thread made me really interested in this game. Good it's coming on June, more time to save money, and I want to play Pikmin first.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
This thread made me really interested in this game. Good it's coming on June, more time to save money, and I want to play Pikmin first.

Yay! Our numbers grow by the day!