By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
Rath said:
leo-j said:
Rath said:
She simply can't sing. No real ability at all.

Lets see, you think she can handle a "COLD PLAY" song?

Thanks for proving my point, she can't handle a cold play song.

I'm not against all pop singers, both Duffy and Amy Winehouse have fantastic voices (edit: By fantastic I don't mean Aretha Franklin fantastic, just really really good). Lady Gaga simply doesn't have a great singing voice. Heck, even Fergie can sing much better than her when she actually sings something that isn't trash.

I cant wait till retro comes out and your praising her for bringing techno back, she is an amazing singer and that video proves that she has talent.

She doesn't even do techno!

She does electronica/pop/dance music, how can she bring back a genre which she doesn't even sing?

Around the Network
Rath said:
leo-j said:
Rath said:
leo-j said:
Rath said:
She simply can't sing. No real ability at all.

Lets see, you think she can handle a "COLD PLAY" song?

Thanks for proving my point, she can't handle a cold play song.

I'm not against all pop singers, both Duffy and Amy Winehouse have fantastic voices (edit: By fantastic I don't mean Aretha Franklin fantastic, just really really good). Lady Gaga simply doesn't have a great singing voice. Heck, even Fergie can sing much better than her when she actually sings something that isn't trash.

I cant wait till retro comes out and your praising her for bringing techno back, she is an amazing singer and that video proves that she has talent.

She doesn't even do techno!

She does electronica/pop/dance music, how can she bring back a genre which she doesn't even sing?

To be fair, using Fergie as a comparison isn't a great idea.Yes,she can sing but she can only sing trash and her songwriting skills are very shaky. Even if you can't stand GaGa it's commendable that she has a vision and she's 100% commited to it. I do think she will ultimately have the same success as Madonna(and she's probably a much better actress too!).  

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

not my type

both musically and apperance wise, lol

madman25 said:

To be fair, using Fergie as a comparison isn't a great idea.Yes,she can sing but she can only sing trash and her songwriting skills are very shaky. Even if you can't stand GaGa it's commendable that she has a vision and she's 100% commited to it. I do think she will ultimately have the same success as Madonna(and she's probably a much better actress too!).  

Only reason I mentioned Fergie is because she opened for The Police (god knows why they had her opening for a classic rock band) and every song she sang was shiet until she did a cover of Black Dog and showed than when she wasn't singing trash she actually has a good voice.

Also I only ever commented on Lady Gaga's lack of singing ability, I can't be bothered being drawn into an argument about her vision or her acting =P.

Rath said:
madman25 said:

Only reason I mentioned Fergie is because she opened for The Police (god knows why they had her opening for a classic rock band) and every song she sang was shiet until she did a cover of Black Dog and showed than when she wasn't singing trash she actually has a good voice.

Also I only ever commented on Lady Gaga's lack of singing ability, I can't be bothered being drawn into an argument about her vision or her acting =P.

LOL

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

Lady Gaga's music is great, but it isn't Techno. And it is def. not Dance (these genres are distinct genres).

Lady Gaga's music = Pop/R&B mixed with a little Electronica.

Techno has massive amounts of beats per minute. Techno is a subgenre of Electronic Music and typically features no vocals. Yanks know little or next to nothing about all the different electronic genres. Here in Europe, Electronic Music is mainstream. We are able to differentiate between all the Electronic Music genres.

The most popular genres are/has been:
Electro, Electronica, Dance, Trance, Techno, House, Eurodance, Jungle and different Hardcore styles.
Here is a pretty cool list: Electronic Music Genres

Here's a few examples of Electronic Music:

Vitalic - 'La Rock 01'

Dj tiesto Power Mix

Dj Mangoo - Eurodancer

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar 08 (Out Of Office Mix)

Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project

Wamdue Project - King of my Castle (Official MTV Ghost in The Shell Anime Music Video)

Cheers! :/

I really dislike her, its too repetitive, shallow and meaningless for my liking. Her Vocals are also poor

Plus i saw interview with her the other day, she's a complete tool

Does she not have any real hair?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Well, I appreciate the fact that she has a somewhat alternative appearance, but her music isn't very exciting to be honest. I somewhat enjoy "The Fame" though.

Strategyking92 said:
Does she not have any real hair?

that is a her real hair

mM