By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
I just heard Poker Face today...song rocks. She's ugly though.

We must have a different definition of ugly then:

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Today? Wow.. its been out forever.

TheRealMafoo said:
Soriku said:

We must have a different definition of ugly then:

Lady Gaga is sooO Hot!

"All we need is
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga"

She said her name is after "Radio Ga Ga" by Queen.

That's actually pretty cool! :D

Then again, she is cool

I have only heard heard her two latest hits Just Dance and Poker face, so it may be unfair of me to judge her by only those two songs. From what I heard , it seems to me, that her music is very similar to a lot of popular music of the day. Thematically its very simple , it doesn't connect on an emotional level , but it is catchy. She has a nice voice I am not going to deny that , but this does not make her a good artist it makes her a good performer. I do not think being able to come up with a catchy beat it art nor does it make you talented if you can come up with one. Lady Gaga is no better than most Popular musicians IMO.

CMcCarthy16193 said:
I have only heard heard her two latest hits Just Dance and Poker face, so it may be unfair of me to judge her by only those two songs. From what I heard , it seems to me, that her music is very similar to a lot of popular music of the day. Thematically its very simple , it doesn't connect on an emotional level , but it is catchy. She has a nice voice I am not going to deny that , but this does not make her a good artist it makes her a good performer. I do not think being able to come up with a catchy beat it art nor does it make you talented if you can come up with one. Lady Gaga is no better than most Popular musicians IMO.

Choosing what stye of music to make does not make you more or less talented. She was a club DJ, and of all the music, likes club music the best.

She chose to make music she likes. If the most talented artist in the world decided to make club music, it would not make them less talented.