By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why hasn't Sony introduced new PS3 colors yet?

NicholasCage said:

PS2 only had silver and black. PS3 only has black and silver right now. Silver won't be released until this summer.

LIES!!!

The PS2 also came out in white.

Around the Network

There have been 4 haven't there. Well 5 if you include difference between matte and gloss black.

black, silver and white.... and the nice grey one above.

The silver I think was part of a limited Japan bundle (I could be mistaken on this one) the white is still available as far as I know. And the grey one for MGS4 was a limited Japan and US bundle, I don't remember seeing it here so it may not have released in Europe.

Actually the PS2 was also released in red and pink in others

because many people are colour-blind?

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Dark Chaos said:
NicholasCage said:

PS2 only had silver and black. PS3 only has black and silver right now. Silver won't be released until this summer.

LIES!!!

The PS2 also came out in white.

Not only that I've seen a PS2 is Yellow and Blue as well though I'm not sure where they were from >.> I was holding out for a PS3 in silver until I found they were removing B.C. so I have a black one and I kind of regret it, I haven't really used the B.C. ever except for 1 or 2 games here and there. Realistically I could have easily done without it ; ;

Around the Network

They will probably do that later on. Changing the colors of the PS3 is that important that much right now.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

yay I have a pink ps2 and I love it:)
but ok let's be honest a pink ps3 would suck :D

A blue ps3...

Gilgamesh said:

the red one is custom paint. but the others look awesome. I'd buy another PS3 if new colours came.