By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Xbot's in-depth guide in identifying a ps3 fanboy.

yo_john117 said:
twingo said:
is the recent 360 sales failures causing this ?

or do xbot's got to much time on yahh hands, don't u play games or are u still waiting for the mailman to came with your replacement console ?

Oh you again, still trolling the 360 i see.  

you used this point right here lol, way to prove him right, and own yourself at the same time

10) Red Ring of Death:

If a Sony fanboy is cornered with no valid rebuttal there is always red ring of death. Red ring of death is very similar to the PS3 exclusives list. It is the be-all end-all of all arguments. Once you have been on the receiving end of a RRoD statement your argument is considered case closed. They never seem to remember the PS2's disk read error.

this made me lol :)

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
twingo said:

or do xbot's got to much time on yahh hands, don't u play games or are u still waiting for the mailman to came with your replacement console ?

you used this point right here lol, way to prove him right, and own yourself at the same time

10) Red Ring of Death:

If a Sony fanboy is cornered with no valid rebuttal there is always red ring of death. Red ring of death is very similar to the PS3 exclusives list. It is the be-all end-all of all arguments. Once you have been on the receiving end of a RRoD statement your argument is considered case closed. They never seem to remember the PS2's disk read error.

i'm still waiting for your research the ps2 had that huge failure rate and killed consoles like the 360

Haha, that was entertaining

Although...I do have a mid-high end pc, and i have no reason to get a 360 now that ninja gaiden 2 is going to the ps3...could i be.....*gasp* .....a ps3 fanboy?? o_o *is very afraid*

From Wiki

Disc read error

An unknown number of early PS2 models suffered from problems reading DVD discs; subsequently, a class action lawsuit was filed against Sony. Sony agreed to provide free repair or replacement for the faulty consoles and continued to do so until February 2005.[citation needed]

Jo21 said:
yo_john117 said:
twingo said:

10) Red Ring of Death:

i'm still waiting for your research the ps2 had that huge failure rate and killed consoles like the 360

Why do i have to research it??  i don't give a flying fuck if the PS2 broke alot. 

Around the Network

i think yo_john117 has a crush on me.

don't xbots have anything better to do then troll sony forums, jealousy is a bitch ehh.

yo_john117 said:
twingo said:

10) Red Ring of Death:

But...but...

GOD OF WAR III AND UNCHARTED 2 AND INFAMOUS!

Pwned.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

twingo said:

don't xbots have anything better to do then troll sony forums, jealousy is a bitch ehh.

Not really he just proved a point to you and the fact you have no rebuttal for his comment proves he was right.

By the way the OP should add number 11, Sony fanboys use the term xbot.

slowmo said:
twingo said:

Not really he just proved a point to you and the fact you have no rebuttal for his comment proves he was right.

lol he just loves owning himself, its rather cute actually...like watching a baby trying to walk, they try so hard yet they fail so often....

slowmo said:
twingo said:

what point ? its a joke, xbots come up with dumbass threads like this my anwser to this reatrded thread is with a joke, that their console broke (in all fairness a ver likely possibility)

or like i aid they are jelous,  owning a 360 might be like being succred in to buying a geo metro while the other guy got a bimmer.