By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games per year or month or week or *coughs*days do you purchase?

WOW I got these crazy questions to ask, but they are so hear and opinion questions that don't start flame wars for consoles.

On Topic: I purchase around 5 or 10 games per month, it depends on price and whether I finished a particular game to warrant my purchase. I have Two Worlds, Tomb Raider Legend, Fable, and Madden NFL 08. And I haven't beaten nearly one of them yet but are still hungry for some more games. I'm thinking about getting Condemened:Criminal Origins, and Call of Duty 2 for the 360 since they are $20 a piece.

Around the Network

edit: That's per month.

My name is Takashi and I am a video game addict.

Humm Prob 2-4 games a month, Work keeps me busy but i usually only buy the AAA games or games that strike my intrest in some way.

Hill Till We Die    -Don 2001

I Own a WII, 64 and SNES, Most Sega systems

I Own A Xbox and Xbox 360

I am Still MAD at Sony for 3 dead PS2's with Disk Read Error's, And proud Owner of a PSX that Plays Games While Upside Down and a PS3 Slim.

FANBOY That Haiters

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/550493466.png[/IMG][/URL]

super_etecoon said:

Soooooo really whats that against?? are you provoking me or are you joking? seriously I can really report you to the mods cause your going off the topic. 

Around the Network
epsilon72 said:

WOW 

W29 said:
super_etecoon said:

Soooooo really whats that against?? are you provoking me or are you joking? seriously I can really report you to the mods cause your going off the topic.

I was probably joking, but your threat excites me.  I've never received a warning from a mod before.  It would be nice to get some mail once in a while.  Thanks Tetsuya.

Well, I usually only purchase 1-2 games a month. I don't like to rush when I'm playing my games so it often takes me a while to finish them.

super_etecoon said:
W29 said:
super_etecoon said:

I was probably joking, but your threat excites me. I've never received a warning from a mod before. It would be nice to get some mail once in a while. Thanks Tetsuya.

Oh i get it your calling me all my previous account names. Brillant, wow want a way to be smart for a 30 year old that is suppose to be mature and answer the thread politely.

MontanaHatchet said:
Well, I usually only purchase 1-2 games a month, I don't like to rush when I'm playing my games so it often takes me a while to finish them.

lol...I don't like it either. Its just my attention span on one game is limited. I need something else to pull over my gamer needs. But I respect your post.