By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If "Hitler" could wipe out a "Fanboy Race" ~ SONY Fanboys should be killed

puffy said:
There were like 5 different reasons to ban this guy in the last minute, I wonder which one the mods chose :P

They chose this one.

Around the Network

Lmao.

antfromtashkent said:
HE got another chance!? aww cmon!!!

Maybe the ban was for another post before they saw this one... I see he's made at least 5 in the last few minutes.

The ban says what it was for, but honestly I could've picked just about any of his posts so far. Was nice to get rid of 90% of the reports all at once.

Its a troll account from a PS3 fanboy.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Lol Torillian is working overtime XD

gebx said:
Its a troll account from a PS3 fanboy.

Damn, I thought I would be less obvious, how did you know? O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Torillian said:
The ban says what it was for, but honestly I could've picked just about any of his posts so far. Was nice to get rid of 90% of the reports all at once.

I usually don't complain about moderation but I seriously can't believe you didn't permabanned him. Holocaust references shouldn't be made lightly and that's even worse If he uses that against certain members of this site.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Thank you Torillian! That guy was strange..

Godot said:
Torillian said:

I usually don't complain about moderation but I seriously can't believe you didn't permabanned him. Holocaust references shouldn't be made lightly and that's even worse If he uses that against certain members of this site.

I've been on a lenient stint for apparent alt accounts lately, since every once in a while an account with that few posts is someone who's been around for a while (yes I know I can check this).  So I prefer to just do a 20 day and then if he does it again in 20 days I'll just permaban.

I know it's most likely an alt account, but I'd prefer not to assume unless I get one of the admins to do an IP check.