By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you spend a lot of money on people you date?

NO. I don't.

I was chatting with a friendgirl and she said she spends whatever dude she's with - leaves him broke.

I was like 'Not me. My wife is the only woman I've spoiled royally.'

Then, it hit me. I never really spend a grip of money on women. My ex? I bought her a meal or two and a Fossil watch. That's it. We were together for a couple years. My wife? Before we got married, I bought her meals, a couple dresses and some shoes, but that was after we got really serious. Before that? Nada.

I even told my friendgirl I wouldn't spend cash on her. She laughed.

How do you feel spending cash on the person you are dating? I didn't spend much until I was very serious with the dames.

Discuss.

Around the Network

I like how you used the Friendgirl....I am gonna use that....As to spending Cash...NYC is full of gold diggers..Some girls that would normally be in your leage wont date you because they want a dude with more money...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
I like how you used the Friendgirl....I am gonna use that....As to spending Cash...NYC is full of gold diggers..Some girls that would normally be in your leage wont date you because they want a dude with more money...

LOL. She's a friend who's a girl. I tell you - I knew a couple gold diggers back in the day - but before I left that gig, I was drivin' their whips, huggin' on them and making cats jealous. I am brutually direct - and will speak my mind. And they like it.

the worst one's are the one's that are co workers...Cuz the manager's throw in your face that those girls give them attention and in your head you know it's cuz he makes more money...

Depends. The old me, from before March 2009 says: If she's into me, I barely spend a thing. Hell, I may even make her buy MY love. If she's hot, better in bed than I am, or playing hard to get, then I've got to impress her. And that means I've got to make it rain!! But then, I break up as soon as she's into me. I can't afford that kind of relationship!!

Around the Network

Ya shouldn't have to spend more then the price of a six pack.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

i am the same, my ex leave me because i never bring her gift and buy games.

her giftshe wanted 300$ expensive shoes, at much i gave her a chocolate.

at this rate i will never get married.

^^^Buy her some chocolate syrup. Make her your game. Put a little in the right, creative place (I prefer the butt), and you'll be fine.

madskillz said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

LOL. She's a friend who's a girl. I tell you - I knew a couple gold diggers back in the day - but before I left that gig, I was drivin' their whips, huggin' on them and making cats jealous. I am brutually direct - and will speak my mind. And they like it.

I'm not brutally direct but I'm not afraid to tell it how it is if I need to.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I don't have much money, so if it is my girlfriend... I may spend 10 quid for the Cinema or something.