By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most disapointing ending to a game.

Khuutra said:

Gasp!

I didn't know you were watching this too.

I will have to make a topic about it when the patch is released.

Sounds good to me.  The website hasn't been updated too thoroughly but the forums are alive.

Around the Network

Didnt we have this thread like a week ago ?? I could have sworn ive seen Twesterm say ghost busters had the crappiest ending.

Anyways Street Fight 4 / Blanka ending

SPOLIER ALERT

without a shadow of a doubt fable 2 gets it

it builds it up for this really big boss fight with lucien, and in the end all you get is you running around a farm and firing one bullet into lucien, i couldnt believe lion head would actually do that to its loyal fanbase, very dissapointed

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

@iberz, I don't own Fable 2 so it doesn't matter to me, but you probably should of added a spoiler notice to that.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

RE5 is the shortest end in my opinion. Even less than other RE games. (Yes, even than the UC)

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

streets of rage 3

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Karnov.... on the NES

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

wfz said:
mike_intellivision said:
Paper Mario (N64).
The final boss battle vs. Bowser was just too easy.

Mike from Morgantown

I've beaten all of the Paper Mario games, and I found it all to be very fun and relatively easy, but I actually started with TTYD, went on to SPM, and then downloaded the original PM on the VC. When I got to Bowser and fought him, I thought for sure that it was a scripted "you're supposed to lose here" fight. I ended up putting the game down after I lost for the 10th time or so, and only went back and finally beat the game some months later.

Short version: I disagree!

The worst ending from any game I've played... I'm going to go with Twilight Princess. I was just expecting something way better, which made the mediocre ending even worse to me.

No problem. I had super leveled up by then, so all of my grinding made that final battle much too easy in my opinion.

I had a harder time beating Piglet's Big Game.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

fable 2, and halo 2

FALLOUT 3 (ps3) because you cant carry on, i was soooo annoyed grrr and more recent are resident evil 5 and bioshock