By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most disapointing ending to a game.

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
mesoteto said:
FABLE 2......

MUST RESIST urge TO TYPE /THREAD

It bothers me that so many people hate Fable II's ending when it's one of the best endings of all time.

It bothers you that other people dislike something you like... on the internet?  Oh dear, best unplug your computer now.

Doesn't bother me enough to make me angry or do a rant, jsut bothers me enough to make a quick reply. 

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
mesoteto said:
FABLE 2......

It bothers me that so many people hate Fable II's ending when it's one of the best endings of all time.

It bothers you that other people dislike something you like... on the internet?  Oh dear, best unplug your computer now.

Doesn't bother me enough to make me angry or do a rant, jsut bothers me enough to make a quick reply. 

Digging up a thread that's almost half a year old isn't usually quick, but I understand what you mean.

Knights of the Old Republic 2, it was lazy and just sort of ended. I suspect they ran out of time and money, but I was very annoyed nonetheless.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Madworld's ending blew in my opinion.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SuperDave said:
Knights of the Old Republic 2, it was lazy and just sort of ended. I suspect they ran out of time and money, but I was very annoyed nonetheless.

Knights of the Old Republic 2, we feel, is a fantastic game. It's also undoubtedly a wounded game: a lonely game that knows it's incomplete as it is but just can't bear to admit it to itself. It's okay, KOTOR2. We're here for you. Shhhh. We're here.

If you're here, you probably know that KOTOR2 had a lot of cut content, including some very important scenes near the end. If you didn't know: KOTOR2 had a lot of cut content, including some very important scenes near the end.

We're adding back in as much of the cut content as is possible. We are dedicated to forming a coherent story out of these sound clips and occasionally-ambiguous action descriptions, so unfortunately, we cannot include every single cool thing that was cut. But, we will still have plenty of coolness, including:

• The long-lost HK Droid Factory! (not the same as the Droid Planet M4-78)
  • Several ways to murder Visas!
  • A whole new group of people who want to kill you!
  • Multiple endings! (no, really, actual endings)
  • Various ways to be responsible for the deaths of all your party members!

http://team-gizka.org/downloads.html

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
mesoteto said:
FABLE 2......

Digging up a thread that's almost half a year old isn't usually quick, but I understand what you mean.

There's a handy little search button on the upper left.  All I had to do was type fable 2 ending twesterm.  :-p

Wisdom, you just made my day.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

a lot... but RE5 is a big one.

terrible ending which made one of RE's best characters look like the worlds biggest puss.

Words Of Wisdom said:
SuperDave said:

Knights of the Old Republic 2, we feel, is a fantastic game. It's also undoubtedly a wounded game: a lonely game that knows it's incomplete as it is but just can't bear to admit it to itself. It's okay, KOTOR2. We're here for you. Shhhh. We're here.

If you're here, you probably know that KOTOR2 had a lot of cut content, including some very important scenes near the end. If you didn't know: KOTOR2 had a lot of cut content, including some very important scenes near the end.

We're adding back in as much of the cut content as is possible. We are dedicated to forming a coherent story out of these sound clips and occasionally-ambiguous action descriptions, so unfortunately, we cannot include every single cool thing that was cut. But, we will still have plenty of coolness, including:

Gasp!

I didn't know you were watching this too.

I will have to make a topic about it when the patch is released.

Words Of Wisdom said:
SuperDave said:

That sounds cool but I wasn't disappointed with the ending, though that was mainly because I couldn't get to the ending.  During my general buggy playthough of the game I finally encountered one game stopping bug that not even going back to a previous save seemed to fix (I had several files but I wasn't going to go back hours) so I stopped playing the game.