By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Key Property" from Nintendo this Christmas?

wii fit plus was on the same release schedule that showed when wii sports resort was going to be released. looks like it will come as a seperate game and in a bundle with the balance board

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Endless Ocean 2 comes with a free Aquarium tank?

i'm putting my money on pikmin 3.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I´ve said it before and I say it again I´ve thought for a long time now that we are going to see Zelda Wii this christmas, it´s their Ace up their sleeve for this year.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
I´ve said it before and I say it again I´ve thought for a long time now that we are going to see Zelda Wii this christmas, it´s their Ace up their sleeve for this year.

Zelda Wii is a 2010 title, I can guarantee it.

Around the Network
vaio said:

I doubt it.... they may be waiting till the last 3 months before announcing most titles but Zelda will get mention at least 6 months in advance.

If there is nothing about it at E3, then it won't be this year. I think it will be a 2010 title.

I still think Wii Fit Plus was a joke. That release schedule's successful declaration of Resort's release date was just a coincidence (good guesswork). There were too many peculiarities in line there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wii Fit being a joke could very well be the case.. either way I'm going to go into E3 expecting that to be the big title that they show alongside Wii Sports Resort, Pikmin 3, a suprise or 2 like maybe Kirby or Paper Mario or something cool and then show case Spirit Tracks, Red Steel 2, Grand Slam Tennis and games like that.

If Wii Fit Plus isn't there and instead they have a few more core games or a really big core game or perhaps a new entry in the Wii series then I'm going to be suprised and not disappointed at what they do show.

We'd all love them to show off Retro's new title, NSC's new title, Zelda Wii, Kirby Wii, PilotWings, Mario Galaxy 2 etc etc but seriously :P It won't happen

Hmm, a key property and one that Nintendo thinks is going to sell big and already trying to hype? I'd guess one of a few things...

1. Sequel to WiiFit
2. Sequel to Nintendogs
3. Sequel to Mario Party

What other party/family games from Nintendo are popular right now?

I'll come up with something better eventually...

TWRoO said:
vaio said:

I doubt it.... they may be waiting till the last 3 months before announcing most titles but Zelda will get mention at least 6 months in advance.

If there is nothing about it at E3, then it won't be this year. I think it will be a 2010 title.

We´ll see i´v hought so and said so since early last year and even if you are right that they planned it for 2010 I think htat the situation in Japan has made the change it to this christmas. To make it clear my thoughts have always been they planned it for this christmas and not later.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.