By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Linday Lohan is Single (And Hot!)

Jo21 said:
Dallinor said:
That's Miley Cyrus in a few years.

miley cyrus its not hot, though.

lindsay have big boobs by that age =P

That's called implants. Not real. Fake. She's ugly and slutty. Plus she isn't talented at all.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Best sense of humor ever. Anyone that can roast themselves that sensationally deserves props. The girl is so much more talented than she gets credit for. Frankly it's her own fault though. She had the world in front of her back in '04.

I very much doubt she wrote that script, and she wouldnt have done it without a large paycheck involved.

Who cares?

she looks great with no make-up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wooow
Thats all i can really say

Around the Network
lolita said:
Jo21 said:
Dallinor said:

That's called implants. Not real. Fake. She's ugly and slutty. Plus she isn't talented at all.

Wasn't that a rumour? Not real? Fake? I agree she has no talent though. But she is pretty damn hot.

Thatmax said:
Onyxmeth said:

Best sense of humor ever. Anyone that can roast themselves that sensationally deserves props. The girl is so much more talented than she gets credit for. Frankly it's her own fault though. She had the world in front of her back in '04.

I very much doubt she wrote that script, and she wouldnt have done it without a large paycheck involved.

My apologies. I'm sure she had a script and I'm sure she got a paycheck, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. She's done the same stuff on Saturday Night Live. The girl doesn't mind making a joke or 40 at her own expense and I admire that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Jo21 said:
Dallinor said:

these aint bad

fazz said:
ecolonelstubbs said:
Show me somebody who would turn down a night with the big LL. She is HOTT

I would turn down any given time with LL.

Yea, guys like to say that, but put in a situation where she was coming onto you and was there for the taking, like you would turn that down? Get outa here!