By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank demo hits PSN on 10.04.2007

I'm a big Mario fan so you give me hope for the game. Some games just don't need a story to be fun.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Hus said:
Dolla Dolla said:
When you label an opinion as fact, I can see how people might get a bit perturbed. The first thing shams said was IMO.

see its not even my opinion its just reality yet apperantly its trolling.

It is trolling, and you can say all you want, you are on a thin line.  You can say a Wii game has the same graphics as a GC game in your opinion.  Or, if you prefer, you can back up your "facts" with evidence that the GC could make graphics seen in said games.

When you run around saying your opinion is fact, of course you're going to get bashed for it.  

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:

It is trolling, and you can say all you want, you are on a thin line.  You can say a Wii game has the same graphics as a GC game in your opinion.  Or, if you prefer, you can back up your "facts" with evidence that the GC could make graphics seen in said games.

When you run around saying your opinion is fact, of course you're going to get bashed for it.  

Can you explain to me how saying the Wii has GameCube graphics is trolling? As Hus said, it's a fact that alot of the Wii games out right now have graphics comparable to GameCube games. This isn't an opinion, as games such as Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario and others have had visuals comparable to GameCube games.

Just played the demo, the game looks great and is really fun. There are some screen tearing and weird animation glitches though.... anyways, the game uses very vibrant colorful graphics and the stage is very detailed with cars constantly flying everywhere.

bbsin said:
Just played the demo, the game looks great and is really fun. There are some screen tearing and weird animation glitches though.... anyways, the game uses very vibrant colorful graphics and the stage is very detailed with cars constantly flying everywhere.

They did say that this is the E3 build (the demo from EB) and that those problems have been fixed.

I hope the PSN demo is of the new build not that one. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
I'm looking forward to this. Never been a R&C fan but at this point, I'll take anything for the PS3 that doesn't make me want to vomit on my television.

You must really not be looking too hard, Ill list PS3 only must buy games off the top of my head:

Resistance, Motorstorm, Warhawk, haevenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma. All five are top notch. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Stay tuned pals. It's right around the corner - tomorrow we'll play another big Sony game Personally I really look forward to this particular title. These guys rock.

Looking forward to this! 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

ckmlb said:
rocketpig said:
I'm looking forward to this. Never been a R&C fan but at this point, I'll take anything for the PS3 that doesn't make me want to vomit on my television.

You must really not be looking too hard, Ill list PS3 only must buy games off the top of my head:

Resistance, Motorstorm, Warhawk, haevenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma. All five are top notch. 

Motorstorm is meh, I prefer sim racers. Warhawk is mediocre if you're experienced in PC multiplayer like BF. I beat Heavenly Sword in a day.

I haven't played Sigma but I have played the original so there's not a lot there I'm excited about. Resistance is another game I haven't spent much time with but I really don't like the Playstation controllers for FPS. The right analog is in a bad spot for me.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

where where? Damnit, I dont come home till saturday night!!! :(

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!