By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank demo hits PSN on 10.04.2007

IGN is reporting that they have finally found out when the Ratchet and Clank demo will be availaboe on the PSN. The demo has supposedly been ready to go for months now but Sony has simply refused to put it up for download. All that will change, however. Come October 4th we'll all be playing the first level of our favourite PS3 mascot platformer. Presumably this is the US release. - source ps3fanboy.com

Around the Network

Cool.

about damn time

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

i think i'll give this demo a try.. looks like the gameplay is excellent..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Lets hope its true, this game is going to rock.

Around the Network

Very cool. PS3 owners be sure to post impressions, because I loved the other ratchet games (except the PSP one), and I really want to know how this one is.

I wonder when they will have an Uncharted demo...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Uncharted releases November 20, so early November demo sounds about right.

This my biggest PS3 game of the year, ahead of Uncharted though.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Bonafide732 said:

IMO - the graphics look excellent. The gameplay looks average. But then the old games were a lot of "candy" fun, so it would be hard to stuff this up :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Bonafide732 said:

IMO - the graphics look excellent. The gameplay looks average. But then the old games were a lot of "candy" fun, so it would be hard to stuff this up :)

wow average gameplay, good troll job!