By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whiniest Character In A JRPG?

g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
Leave Karol alone.

Nither Luke, Emil, Tidus or Vaan saved there party's asses like Karol did. At least give him credit for that.

Tidus never saved his party?

*SPOILERS*

He helped Wakka win the Blitz cup

Lulu let go of her dead BF

Kimahri confront his rival/tribe

Yuna from sacrificing herself

Auron fullfil his promises

Rikku ............i cant think of anything off the top of my head

Outlaw!!! If thats not helping out your smoking some goooood stuff.

Notice the question mark. I know Tidus saved his party, I'm shocked at how blind he is about the Tales series.

How many times do i have to tell you that i'm not a tales fan? I'm only a ToA and ToV fan. I just haven't played FFX in a while so i forgot some things. I'm not a fan of any series because there is always a game in that series that has a games i don't like. For tales i didn't like ToS and for FF i didn't like 12.

Ok. Don't be offended.

You just made a pretty big claim. That's all. And the way you talk about ToV and to others about it makes me think are quite the hardcore Tales fan.

I'm not offended. But this has to be like the 4th time i've told you this. For what its worth i liked FFX better then both ToA and ToV.

I remember you saying that Abyss and Vesperia were your favorites not the only ones you liked.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Lymle from Star Ocean 4

outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
Leave Karol alone.

Nither Luke, Emil, Tidus or Vaan saved there party's asses like Karol did. At least give him credit for that.

*SPOILERS*

Notice the question mark. I know Tidus saved his party, I'm shocked at how blind he is about the Tales series.

How many times do i have to tell you that i'm not a tales fan? I'm only a ToA and ToV fan. I just haven't played FFX in a while so i forgot some things. I'm not a fan of any series because there is always a game in that series that has a games i don't like. For tales i didn't like ToS and for FF i didn't like 12.

Ok. Don't be offended.

You just made a pretty big claim. That's all. And the way you talk about ToV and to others about it makes me think are quite the hardcore Tales fan.

I'm not offended. But this has to be like the 4th time i've told you this. For what its worth i liked FFX better then both ToA and ToV.

I remember you saying that Abyss and Vesperia were your favorites not the only ones you liked.

I played 4 tales games. One i hated one (ToS) another i thought was pretty good but nothing really memorable (ToL) and two that blew my mind away (ToA and ToV). I loved FFX to death and thought both FF7 and FF9 were great. I thought FF8 was too much of a chore and hated FF12. I've told you all of this before.

g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
Leave Karol alone.

*SPOILERS*

Ok. Don't be offended.

I played 4 tales games. One i hated one (ToS) another i thought was pretty good but nothing really memorable (ToL) and two that blew my mind away (ToA and ToV). I loved FFX to death and thought both FF7 and FF9 were great. I thought FF8 was too much of a chore and hated FF12. I've told you all of this before.

Forgive me for not remembering all of your gaming tastes. I surely don't think you'd remeber all of mine.

outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
outlawauron said:
g-value said:
Leave Karol alone.

*SPOILERS*

Ok. Don't be offended.

Forgive me for not remembering all of your gaming tastes. I surely don't think you'd remeber all of mine.

I know you love VC and that FF9 is your favorite game. All you have to remember is that i'm not a tales fan. Anyways lets not argue over something as little as this.

Around the Network
g-value said:

I know you love VC and that FF9 is your favorite game. All you have to remember is that i'm not a tales fan. Anyways lets not argue over something as little as this.

haha, agreed.

Emil without a doubt.

I always had a man-crush on cloud, and I don't go for whingers, so he can't possibly be one!

wfz said:
CommunistHater said:
Link in twilight princess

stupid oooohs and ahs from him ruined it

Twilight Princess isn't a JRPG, and how does Link making those noises make him whiney? You thought he was whining? Have you even played the game? I really can't see how he could be portrayed as whiney..

I haven't played very many JRPG's, but I'll go with Gary in Pokemon Red. I got so fed up with him that I started naming him "Bitch" in my files, and it was really hilarious to see Prof Oak call him out sometimes, especially at the end of the game. :P

After beating Gary, Prof Oak comes up and says "... Bitch, I'm disappointed!" "..Bitch! Do you understand why you lost?"

That stuff was novel when I was a kid.

Even better was naming him "My ass". So professor Oak would be like, "Have you seen My ass lately?" or "You should go and try to find My ass", stuff like that.

But I'd go with Luke before he changed in Tales of the Abyss. I mean, he was specifically written to be as whiney as possible.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

tidus form ff X