FFX and VIII have fantastic music!

Around the Network

1- FF VIII

2- Parasite Eve

3- Legend of Dragoon

4- Xenogears

5- FF X

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

g-value said:
Johann said:
Lack of Chrono Cross and Trigger on your list automatically invalidates it.

Didn't like chrono trigger's music that much.

I know. To me they're unmatched. Aside from the battle theme, I love every single piece of music in that game.

Chrono Cross although I do not feel the same way about, there are still a lot of memorable stuff. Scars of Time and Dragonrider comes to mind.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

So far Cactus is showing the best taste in music in this thread.

Anyone else besides me likes the music in Super Mario RPG?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Anyone else besides me likes the music in Super Mario RPG?

SMRPG is in the top 5 SNES RPGs for music. 

Its "Battle Theme" is one of the most addictive battle songs ever put into an RPG because of its simple melody.

Words Of Wisdom said:
So far Cactus is showing the best taste in music in this thread.

What are you trying to say?

You guys are really cracking me up with all these Playstation games as "best JRPG music". Too inexperienced... At least play some Saturn and Dreamcast games before declaring "best JRPG music EVAR!1!!!1!"

Infinity said:
C'mon man. Ys Book 1+2 for the TurboGrafx-16 has the best JRPG music, and it's not even in your top 5? :/

Ys book 1 & 2 has consistently great music.

Also music for panzer dragoon saga, grandia, Tengai makyou IV & Chrono Trigger, Albert Odyssey Legend of Eldean are excellent too