By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Carnival games sequal most anticipated wii game of 2009

I bet CG2 will release around early November, so when the holidays roll around the game will be known as released, and then......SUCCESS!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

A cousin of mine told me that a friend of a cousin of a friend of his heard from a reliable source that Carnival Games 2 will contain bits of every major genre, including RPG, driving, FPS, RTS, educational quizzes, rape simulation, platformers, etc and this will make it TEH TOTAL GAME!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
A cousin of mine told me that a friend of a cousin of a friend of his heard from a reliable source that Carnival Games 2 will contain bits of every major genre, including RPG, driving, FPS, RTS, educational quizzes, rape simulation, platformers, etc and this will make it TEH TOTAL GAME!!!

that would be so cool!! i actully wanted the original carnival games to have quizzes like a gameshow lol i know cheezy but kind of like big brain academy? but i disagree on rap simulation because remember parapa the rapper? it was not a good game at all! carnival games does not need that imo

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

Wow, I didn't know this game have good reviews, perharps I should give it a try!

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Hhahahahah!
Awesome

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

Around the Network
jellyfishprince said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

that would be so cool!! i actully wanted the original carnival games to have quizzes like a gameshow lol i know cheezy but kind of like big brain academy? but i disagree on rap simulation because remember parapa the rapper? it was not a good game at all! carnival games does not need that imo

I agree, in fact they'll wisely simulate what some rappers do AFTER rapping, that is raping!  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

LOL are you kidding because I own Carnival games and the best game is where you pay tickets to put coins in the machine to get more coins and even that is kind of bad!

jellyfishprince said:
well the hannah montana game is sure to be one of the wii's top of 2009 that if my prediction well I think in sales 2009 will go:

1. wii sports resort
2. carnival games 2
3. hannah montana

I cant see dora being in the top 5 but maybe top 10

Please tell me your joking. I mean, Hannah Montana and Dorah??? It's not that much of a kiddie system that they will make the top 10 in sales.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I'm pretty sure that review scores are based off of what a game is capable of rather than comparing them to other titles.
saying this game is the same as MGS is blatant trolling.

^^
Snake's skills would make him awesome at carnival games, so the comparison is very fitting!