By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Website: Beautiful Katamari for Wii and PS3

man I wish namco would stop dicking everybody around =/

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Dicking everybody around? I don't have a 360, I'm glad I can get it on my Wii or PS3 now. I don't feel dicked around with at all. And YOU still get to play it, dont' you?

^^ He meant Namco has to settle down on the status of their games; constantly changing them.

yay! katamari on the wii.

i think i've typed the same phrase like 3 times now, over the last 6 months or so...

the Wii is an epidemic.

I wonder if it'll just use a PS2 engine...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Wierd is ps3 reclaiming some of the games it lost? I'm more interested in Eternal Sonata then this. Good for the Wii owners too. I dont like the graphics either they are too lazy hope it is psn.

^^ Namco's favorite platform was always Sony.

BenKenobi88 said:
I wonder if it'll just use a PS2 engine...

Who cares?  Katamari has never been about graphics, anyway.

As to the control issue, I don't really see what would have been the big challenge with moving to Wiimote from dual thumbstick. Just have the Nunchuck thumbstick define the direction of force and use the Wiimote to change direction. The same controls that MP3 seems to have set the standard for.

And hells yeah this announcement has me pumped.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

What is Katamari all about, the only vid i've ever seen of it was just a ball rolling around picking up random objects to become a bigger ball -- or am i thinking about the wrong thing, because it didn't look fun at all

Funny, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes... refering to be multi platform or not. Better wait and see what will happen and most of all being announced, though I think this game can turn out to be amazing on the WII.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo