By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - LOLLL

PC gaming is gonna get SLAUGHTERED by onlive. Do u agree?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

A small part of me wants it to.

I don't.

don't you have to have a pc too play it? wont it grow that way. although the pc makers wont be to happy.

I still don't think OnLive will get big...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
I still don't think OnLive will get big...

I don't either...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dsister44 said:
don't you have to have a pc too play it? wont it grow that way. although the pc makers wont be to happy.

Nope u can hook it up to ur tv

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

OnLive is a bad joke, sorry it will never come real. Drop your mithical fantasies already.

Maybe in the year 2020 when companies like Comcast (etc...) stop capping downloads for average users (and when everyone gets high speed).

read the forum rules. Thread titles must be descriptive and on topic.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)