By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hip Hop gamer a fluke huh?!...I THINK NOT!!

jesus kung bitch fu magic said:

Anyone who believes and actually listens to the waste of semen known as hip hop bitch  gamer opinions are worth jack. The J man honestly cant believe your standing up for this annoying piece of shit that has nothing better to do than harass game developers and make up crack pot theories left and right.

If crazzy had a form , it would be hiphopgamer.

like you and your mom right?! lol

Around the Network

Last time I watched HipHopGamer, he used VGChartz numbers for X360 and PS3, so it's only natural for him to post here as well...

Yo HipHopGamer, whazzup?

shaqpack609 said:

Anyone who believes and actually listens to the waste of semen known as hip hop bitch  gamer opinions are worth jack. The J man honestly cant believe your standing up for this annoying piece of shit that has nothing better to do than harass game developers and make up crack pot theories left and right.

*clap clap*

That was actually funny back in kindergarden....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Star Scream said:

Last time I watched HipHopGamer, he used VGChartz numbers for X360 and PS3, so it's only natural for him to post here as well...

Yo HipHopGamer, whazzup?

LMAO...FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT THE HIP HOP GAMER...LOLOLOL

jesus kung fu magic said:
shaqpack609 said:

*clap clap*

But, you are only in the first grade...lol

Around the Network
shaqpack609 said:
dbot said:
HipHopGamer is an idiot and his site sucks. They don't post news, they post fuel for the fanboy wars. I refuse to read any content attributed to the HipHopGamer because he is only trying to drive hits to his website. He is the worse type of gaming journalist.

Isn't this THE EXACT SAME THING THAT VGCHARTZ DOES

edit: proof: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=67430

That's not a news article from VGChartz, but a forum thread from some random poster. If you look at the real articles from VGChartz you'll see that there's almost no "fanboyism" in them. Don't mix up the articles with the forum threads.

The reason hiphopgamer site is not getting any respect is because it seems very amateurish. Things like saying "MAG will convert 360 owners to PS3" will give you hits, but you lose on respect and viewers won't take you seriously.
Another thing is that almost everything there is poorly written, which is bad for anyone. The articles have good length (not too big, not too small) but that's the only compliment I can give.

shaqpack609 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
shaqpack609 said:

*clap clap*

But, you are only in the first grade...lol

Using "lol" doesnt make your jokes any less pathetic than they already are.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

The reason is doesn't get respect is he has no ground in saying anything.

I hate people like him and sites like this.

Make up 25 rumors.

1 happens to come true, ignore other 24 mistakes, HE IS SERIOUS GAME NEWS MAN!!!!1NAAHUAHAUAH.

Bioshock coming to PS3, wow, who didn't see that coming?

Him announcing tales of vesperia, a game which sold shit on 360 to at least get some sales on PS3 etc.

i have never clicked on a hiphopgamer link. eva. that being said i dint inend to do so eva

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

786_ali said:
NinjaKido said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I find it hard to take someone seriously who can barely speak proper english

What's proper english exactly ? language that conforms to the standard of dictionaries ?. Well dictionaries only document change and evolution in language , I don't think there is such thing as proper "english" . We could argue that most americans wern't speaking "proper" english using the same standard.

In essence, the only proper english is spoken in Pakistan due to the fault between the tectonic plates of Indian Plate and some Afghanistan Plate. But yes, there is no proper english. I consider any english I can understand as proper english

@ Ninja - Well, most English speaking countries can understand other countries forms of English. Hiphop Gamer is not even mak9ng sense he just babbling on like a bewildered idiot.

@ 786 - Interesting, explain more. At the same time the words that hip hop gamer used are not even considered English. 

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"