By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2007 Fanboy Elimination Game.

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

Around the Network

Astrodust 11

homelesscarl 10

Segata Sanshiro 10

Soriku 14

RolStoppable 5 (-)

Lost tears of Kain 9 (+)

tombi123 10

fazz 10

johnsobas 10

twesterm 10

Tispower 10

omgwtfbbq 9

dgm6780 10

Rhonin the wizard 9 (-)

W29 9

dtewi 11

Joeykanga 11

Dodece 11

Gebx 10

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Segato Sanshiro what is your affiliation? Also what is your affiliation RolStoppable? I can't tell anymore.

To quote tiachopvutru

"and Thus ... the hero heads toward the battle field to understand the better of himself and how people view him. Even knowing the difficulties that lie ahead and the oncoming struggle, a hesistant heart full of uncertainty does not have the power to wield the Key***** to protect the King*** *****

What will happen next? Check it out as the adventure unfold when the game begins..."

RolStoppable said:
Astrodust said:

I would have thought this would have been a closer race between Soriku and RolStoppable but one is definately proving to be more popular.

If it would be a close race between me and Soriku, I would be shocked because that would mean there's something seriously wrong with my posting style.

QFT

Soriku is master fanboy. Soriku makes all Nintendo fanboys look like Sony/XBOX fans. Soriku +1...Roll -1

Astrodust 11

homelesscarl 10

Segata Sanshiro 10

Soriku 15  (+1)

RolStoppable 4 (-)

Lost tears of Kain 9

tombi123 10

fazz 10

johnsobas 10

twesterm 10

Tispower 10

omgwtfbbq 9 (-1)

dgm6780 10

Rhonin the wizard 9

W29 9

dtewi 11

Joeykanga 11

Dodece 11

Gebx 10

Astrodust said:

Segato Sanshiro what is your affiliation? Also what is your affiliation RolStoppable? I can't tell anymore.

If you would like to know, follow the history link bellow...

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:
Astrodust said:

I would have thought this would have been a closer race between Soriku and RolStoppable but one is definately proving to be more popular.

If it would be a close race between me and Soriku, I would be shocked because that would mean there's something seriously wrong with my posting style.

QFT

Soriku is master fanboy.  Soriku makes all Nintendo fanboys look like Sony/XBOX fans.  Soriku +1...Roll -1 

Please just update the list. It's obvious some people have missed the point. People are afraid to show their true affections for their favorite systems now because of barriers that come from insecurities and redicule. The winner is someone who doesn't care what others think and are not afraid to be a voice. Hmm who is going to represent the other guys team when their best get eliminated by their own team lol.

Segata Sanshiro said:
Astrodust said:

If you would like to know, follow the history link bellow...

Hilarious. You are definately one of a kind. Represent my friend. Represent.

edit: Segata you've just earned my next vote.

Astrodust 11

homelesscarl 10

Segata Sanshiro 10

Soriku 15

RolStoppable 3 (-)

Lost tears of Kain 9

tombi123 10

fazz 10

johnsobas 10

twesterm 10

Tispower 10

omgwtfbbq 9

dgm6780 10

Rhonin the wizard 10 (+)

W29 9

dtewi 11

Joeykanga 11

Dodece 11

Gebx 10

Gebx you took points from two people.

Astrodust 11

homelesscarl 10

Segata Sanshiro 11

Soriku 16 (+)

RolStoppable 3

Lost tears of Kain 9

tombi123 10

fazz 10

johnsobas 9

twesterm 10

Tispower 9  (-)

omgwtfbbq 9

dgm6780 11

Rhonin the wizard 10

W29 9

dtewi 11

Joeykanga 11

Dodece 11

Gebx 10

kber81 10 

Soriku really doesn't have much competition since many of the other people on the list either aren't fanboys or haven't gone out of their way to show how much of a fanboy they are. It's too bad that people had to nominate themselves for it because it would have been funny to see an elimination game with some of the worst fanboys like Gballzack, etc...