By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Secret World 360 console exclusive.

To find out any info the fans are putting together the pieces. HERE.

Around the Network

Those are the best console graphics iv ever seen,better than Heavy-Rain!

^ I'm sure thats CGI. But even still, it is impressive. I have a feeling that this may be a dark horse M$ has been keeping quiet.

I will personally hype this exclusive up until it comes out!

Also you added pictures,NICE!

It's CGI. Still, the concept looks great. And that would be the best CGI on a console to date.

I dont know if it is an MS dark horse though, as there didn't appear to be an Microsoft-publishing etc unless I missed it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

That trailer was awesome , i'll look out for this one.

WOW

I have to say it's the best trailer I've ever seen. I saw it and was gobsmacked. Even if they game sucked, I will always love this trailer. However any developer who can make something computerised look that real surely can make one of the best looking games period.

I wait with baited breath. :)

^ To everyone. What Ive noticed is that the images are not from the trailer.
Some of the fans thought it may be an MMO, but considering 2 completely different characters in 2 images not shown in the trailer are covered in that much detail, I'm betting on a Single Player Heavy Rain/Silent Hill type game.

There is no way a developer would spend that much time to create models and models of characters that detailed if it was an MMO. MMO's dont have cutscenes except for the very start of the game.

So Selnor says this is a Single player thriller. You heard it here first. :)

Its coming to PC also

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)