By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Biggest Gaming Bad Asses

No Solid Snake? No Zero? No Kratos?

Man, even Sora is more badass than Prince, and also Leon and Link??? this is a badass list (unless it's Link from Soulcalibur II on Gamecube)...

Around the Network
axumblade said:
g-value said:
No Kratos from God of War? No CJ from San Andreas? No Yuri Lowell from ToV? And how can a guy that does not even talk be badass (Link)?

It was from 2007 but they need to make an updated list. with sackboy on it.

Sackboy = Official Bad Ass

You have just reminded me that I'm in dire need of a Sackboy plushie.

axumblade said:
g-value said:
No Kratos from God of War? No CJ from San Andreas? No Yuri Lowell from ToV? And how can a guy that does not even talk be badass (Link)?

It was from 2007 but they need to make an updated list. with sackboy on it.

Sackboy = Official Bad Ass

you mean Kratos Sackboy

him and Reggie fils aime will make the Best badass tag team

Bad ass, from bad Shrek games.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Doom Guy's my #1. He fights all the way from Phobos to Deimos to Hell to Earth, he does it alone, and he doesn't need any pansy genetic modifications or a supersuit to do it. When surrounded by demons and zombies, he grabs a chainsaw, grins, and yells "GIVE ME SOME MEAT!!!"

Around the Network

This list is quite Mixrosoft-heavy judging from the top four. Kratos should be on it, as would Samus.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Master chief but no Samus Aran?? FAIL!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Well at least they got the number one position right.

Anyone can kick ass with a BFG and a suit of armor, but a 100-lb pantywaist in a fairy costume? That takes cahones.

Link FTW.

Ohh and Tingle should be on that list

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints