By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Biggest Gaming Bad Asses

Ok I don't know if this has been posted or not (I tried searching for it and found nothing), but I found this list of the top 10 biggest gaming badasses. Also this list is a couple years old as it was created in 2007. The list goes as follows.

10. Dante (Devil May Cry)

9. Duke (Duke Nukem)

8. Link (Zelda)

7. Mad Dog and Scorpio (Contra)

6. Leon (Resident Evil 4)

5. The Doom Guy (Doom)

4. Prince (Prince of Persia)

3. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

2. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)

1. Master Chief (Halo)

To me this list makes no sense at all becuase for one Dante is all the way back in 10th and where is Kratos? There are many other badasses that could be on this list. But come on Master Chief as the number one badass?? He's just a soldier. What do you guys think about this list?

By the way heres the link http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/article/top-10-biggest-gaming-bad-asses-65537

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Around the Network

Alright, Master Cheif!
SPARTAN-II pride! It would be awesome to be genetically perfect and jump 10 feet into the air.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

agardini51 said:

Ok I don't know if this has been posted or not (I tried searching for it and found nothing), but I found this list of the top 10 biggest gaming badasses. Also this list is a couple years old as it was created in 2007. The list goes as follows.

9. Duke (Duke Nukem)

8. Link (Zelda)

5. The Doom Guy (Doom)

1. Master Chief (Halo)

To me this list makes no sense at all becuase for one Dante is all the way back in 10th and where is Kratos? There are many other badasses that could be on this list. But come on Master Chief as the number one badass?? He's just a soldier. What do you guys think about this list?

By the way heres the link http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/article/top-10-biggest-gaming-bad-asses-65537

loooool

it's a joke right ?

TheThunder said:
agardini51 said:

9. Duke (Duke Nukem)

8. Link (Zelda)

5. The Doom Guy (Doom)

1. Master Chief (Halo)

loooool

it's a joke right ?

I know. It's a rediculous list isn't it. I laughed when I ran into this so I immediately thought I should post this here to get everybodys reaction to this list.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

No Kratos from God of War? No CJ from San Andreas? No Yuri Lowell from ToV? And how can a guy that does not even talk be badass (Link)?

Around the Network

Where is Red from Pokémon huh?

Yeah, Marcus Fenix is a badass. With all his umm...yeah. Cmon. If you were going for Gears of War, Cole and Baird are way more badass than Marcus.

Wheres Snake? Yuri?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

No Solid Snake? Really? Really?

Anyway, Dante is #1 for me.

Really? Master Chief #1? To me that's really overrated lol. I would expect him #3 MAX.

Auron and Sephiroth should be there. Kratos, in my opinion, is #1.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2