By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Japanese PS3 Fan Breaks 360 Copy Of Tales Of Vesperia Over PS3's Port

Perhaps "Tales of Rage" is a more suitable title for Tales of Vesperia on PS3, as fan reaction to the enhanced port hasn't gone over well. Fans of the series in Japan are livid at the announcement, seeing as many of these gamers bought systems just to play the formerly 360-exclusive game. In one case, a fan was so angry he snapped his game disc in half (... subconsciously telling himself he has a reason to pick it up again) and burned the PS3 announcement article.

While we feel sorry for such angered gamers, we do believe they should have known better. After all, the game was previously teased to appear on PS3 by Namco Bandai itself. Just couldn't wait, huh? No wonder they say patience is a virtue.

Oh my they should of never turn there back on the PS3 to buy a 360 for just this one game

Play Me

Around the Network

nice find but i think someone already posted this

duplicate thread

BHR basically sumed this up in the op

Wait... Seriously? Lol

The dude must be retarded...

Around the Network

This is understandable, and it's why timed exclusives are BS.

Let's say a Japanese hardcore gamer can only afford one of the two HD consoles, and let's say these are the games he/she wants for each:

PS3

Yakuza 3
MGS4
Valkyria Chronicles

Lost Odyssey
Eternal Sonata
Blue Dragon
Talesof Vesperia
Star Ocean 4

With the key titles being Yakuza, MGS, Star Ocean, and Tales.

Let's say they choose the 360 because it has more of the titles they want. Now let's say some of those titles go multiplat (ES, Tales, possibly Star Ocean in the future). They'd be livid that they own a 360 when they can suddenly get Tales on ps3 while they still can't get MGS and Yakuza on 360. If they had known beforehand, they probably would've bought the ps3 instead. They probably feel duped.

Some of these reactions are really over the top, Japan is an obsessive nation sometimes.

he is angry

Dupe thread.

Well this has only been posted a dozen times.