By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games are Nintendo going to give us for Wii this year?

So far we know about Excitebots, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort + wiiware & 3 play it on wii titles

Last year Nintendo gave us 8 retail Wii games.  I'm expecting the same amount this year (in addition to play it on wii titles), and that they're waiting for motion+ to come out to release them.

I'm guessing we will be getting Kirby, Star Fox, & 3 more games (prob casual titles)

So what do u guys think Nintendo will be coming out with this year?

Around the Network

Sins & Punishment 2?

Play on Wii Range
ExciteBots: Trick Racing
Punch-Out!!
Wii Sports Resort
Sin & Punishment 2
Endless Ocean 2
Kirby: Legend of the Stars
Pikmin 3
Wii Fit Plus

Perhaps a Mario Party w/Balance Board, M+ support
and maybe just maybe a Retro Studios title or Monolith Soft title. Also one of Factor 5's titles published by Nintendo

I'm not really looking forward to any Nintendo developed games so far unless they announce something at E3. I think S&P 2 is developed by treasure but I am looking forward to it.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Another Code R

Around the Network

I think Pikmin 3 is a guarantee. I also hope that we get a Star Fox, but I've been hoping for that for a very long time now.

Wii Fit Fat Burner PLUS

Repent or be destroyed

hmm, i say kirby:legend of the stars

I just want ONE good core title for either Wii or DS. Last year had neither in my opinion. I gave in last year and bought Wii Fit, Wii Music, Animal Crossing, etc. after Reggie insisted they were 'core' and found them dull and unrewarding.

More than last year I hope.