By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your torchs and pichforks ........ some words on Fatal Frame and NOA

Time to pirate games and download ilegal software. F*** you NoA.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
puffy said:
*pats homebrew channel*

Nintendo are giving people no other options here.. At least I'm in a PAL territory so shouldn't have to worry..

Ha! Nice.

Again I think NoA has confirmed that they dont decide what gets localized so I dont think all the blame should go to them.

Anyways HBC is also my answer so =P

so far I have agreed with NOA decisions...even ignoring "Disaster" although I did wanted that game.....

but now this... I....I .....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING NINTENDO?!

>=(

But didn't the dudes from Xseed said that it was going to be published in america?!

Is it getting a PAL release?? What was that ad in the german magazine or whatever?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

@Bobbuffalo: I'd assume that Nintendo advised that it was on their schedule and now it's been cancelled..

oh v_V

Maybe nintendo thinks that Fatal Frame would not sell in NA. :O

wfz said:
Nintendo wants RE5 on the Wii, but Nintendo won't merely bring over Fatal Frame, which only needs to be interpreted and shipped.

Speechless.

This. You have no right to complain about another company making a game ground up for your console, when you won't even release a game in a territory, when it is already completed.

since Europe is getting this game, this news is not so bad for me, i feel bad for fatal frame fans in USA though.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434