By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

Soriku said:
Xxain said:
Nobody else has a Parasite Eve Vibe???

I was gonna say that after Star Scream said TPS + RPG.

It looks good...but I like the look/direction of games like SO or VP better.

This game doesn't look like Versus at all, btw.

This games looks similar to VP2 in terms of art style.

Around the Network

Correct. No Versus whatsoever here (mainly because Nomura's style differs heavily from this). It looks kinda unique, even.

I really like the art style of the game, it looks beautiful and I also really like the title, "End of Eternity" just has a nice ring to it!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
sc94597 said:
You guys do know that the VP series is Turn Based(not traditional, but still turn based). I didn't see why this game couldn't have been.

VP is sort of a chase turn based...

And NO i hope its like some kind of AJRPG, imo.... Turn based is old school already bring us some Versus style games.

By the looks of the screen shots, it does look like a Mini Versus and all know what that means...

Well we haven't seen any gameplay of versus. How do you know this looks like a mini version? If you are talking about the style then I guess it is a little similar.

Oh Sega, that was unexpected! Lets hope this game gets a speedy western release :D

Around the Network

Maybe another emotion based JRPG from the name of it. I sure as hell hope so... since finishing DDS I'm hungry for these. A love story would be a great addition too!

Xen said:
Maybe another emotion based JRPG from the name of it. I sure as hell hope so... since finishing DDS I'm hungry for these. A love story would be a great addition too!

I wouldn't mind an emotionally involved JRPG as long as the localization and voice acting are decent.  Since SEGA is publishing it, there is some hope for that.

Here is some info on the game:

End of Eternity

- PS3/360
- Sega/Tri-Ace
- New RPG
- 2009 Winter
- Main character: Zaphyr (17 yr old), partner: Vashyron (26 yr old)
- Machinery gun battle seems to be the theme of the game?
- Experiment 20 (19 years old), the girl who parts with destiny
- semi-real time battle system
- machinery world setting
- 65% done
- http://EoE.sega.jp
- Ads 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Sounds like an awesome game.

Riachu said:
Xen said:

I wouldn't mind an emotionally involved JRPG as long as the localization and voice acting are decent.  Since SEGA is publishing it, there is some hope for that.

<3 SEGA

VC localization is brilliant. The English voices rape the Japanese ones.

g-value said:
Here is some info on the game:

End of Eternity

- PS3/360
- Sega/Tri-Ace
- New RPG
- 2009 Winter
- Main character: Zaphyr (17 yr old), partner: Vashyron (26 yr old)
- Machinery gun battle seems to be the theme of the game?
- Experiment 20 (19 years old), the girl who parts with destiny
- semi-real time battle system
- machinery world setting
- 65% done
- http://EoE.sega.jp
- Ads 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Sounds like an awesome game.

Great Find g-value