By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New SEGA and Tri-Ace RPG (PS3/360) - End of Eternity

BKK2 said:
g-value said:
BKK2 said:
Xxain said:
BKK2 said:
2009 release :)

IS IT!!!

Winter 2009

In North America?

Japanese game + Japanese magazine = Japanese release date ...

Don't expect simultaneous worldwide release from Sega.

Why wouldn't they do a simultaneous worldwide release?  This game looks like it is being made with Western gamers in mind.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Yeah Sega and Tri-Ace is an odd-ball combination but Segas been doing great this gen so far, better then SE honestly.
And Tri-Ace did well with SO4.
BTW There using a next generation enhanced version of valkyrie profile 2: silmerias Engine for this game. The Art style gave it away.

If that's the case I think this sounds interesting. But I would have prefered if they used that system in an actual Valkyrie Profile game....Tri-Ace, where is my Valkyrie Profile 3!

This will also be the first time in ages we see 360 vs PS3 day and date for a JRPG, will be interesting.

Riachu said:
BKK2 said:
g-value said:
BKK2 said:
Xxain said:
BKK2 said:
2009 release :)

IS IT!!!

Winter 2009

In North America?

Japanese game + Japanese magazine = Japanese release date ...

Don't expect simultaneous worldwide release from Sega.

Why wouldn't they do a simultaneous worldwide release?  This game looks like it is being made with Western gamers in mind.

they mean Jp and NA get them at same time, which wont happen

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Yeah Sega and Tri-Ace is an odd-ball combination but Segas been doing great this gen so far, better then SE honestly.
BTW There using a next generation enhanced version of valkyrie profile 2: silmerias Engine for this game. The Art style gave it away.

Enhanced VP2 for HD consoles? weak.

Around the Network

The game looks great. Using the same engine throughout the entire generation is the best thing to happen to any developer. They released two games just within months of each other and they are already developing a third game this gen with a winter 2009 release.

and 65% percent complete hell yea

Xen said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Enhanced VP2 for HD consoles? weak.

No.  The engine they are using is specifically made for next gen systems.

The art styles are similar though.

Holy cow this looks awesome! I'm really excited!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

As long as they are not deliberately making it with PS2 graphics when they can do much better, no prob.