By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who bought the DSi?

Carl2291 said:
I bought it... was gonna get a DSlite a few months back but waited for this.

Anyway... i only have Sonic Rush atm, this week im buying a FF game and maybe TWEWY if i can find it.

Get Grand Theft Auto : Chinatown Wars first; it's very good.

@OP 

I have had it since early January, the system is amazing, and the lack of GBA port doesn't hurt too much, God bless emulators (whoops!)

Around the Network
wfz said:
tehsage said:
wfz said:

Speaking of the DSi, how much music can it hold? Does it play music off of an SD card? How does that all work? It'd be nice to substitute it as an iPod of sorts.

Up to 32GB SD card. You save music(in AAC format, mind you) onto your SD card then um, it plays the music right off of it. xD

How do you convert MP3 into AAC? I'm not familiar with those sorts of conversions since I never do them. Is it easy? My mom isn't exactly the most knowledgeable person when it comes to tech.

Oh and how is the sound quality on the DSi compared to other MP3 players around like the iPod?

I used iTunes to convert. =/

The DSi has great sound quality compared to the DS/Lite. I haven't used my iPod since the battery died so I can't compare. But I'm pleased with it.

I'm not buying until they have announced a DS VC and have it have all of the major first-party GB and GBA games.

wfz said:

How do you convert MP3 into AAC? I'm not familiar with those sorts of conversions since I never do them. Is it easy? My mom isn't exactly the most knowledgeable person when it comes to tech.

FFmpeg.

I'll buy one eventually. I'm kind of holding out for a white one.

Around the Network

I got no money

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

My Most Wanted Games: StarCraft II, Diablo III, Next console Zelda, and Final Fantasy VII remake.

i got it on Saturday i like it i

posting from it now, loving it!

I want to buy one, but I have no money

I brought it. Its amazing and I absolutely love it. You can't really appreciate the upgrades over DSi till you have one in your hands though. For me its been worth every penny (especially as it cost me just £37).

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions