By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is wii a children console?with my 30 years, I am a fan

When i was a kid, i dreamed of a console like this... and now i can play it... :)

So, how could i complain? Cos' the best thing is: it may only improve in the future... :)

To say it simply: it's a perfect console for my children, and it's a cool console for me... it's a great console for everyone, in fact, but... with 90% of garbage, 9% of cool, and 1% of sublime...

All you have to do is pick the good ones, hope for many (many!) more to come (if the industry finally wakes up, and hasn't already killed the Wii market by flooding it with garbage)... and have fun!

But of course, i'm 40: i don't feel insecure when i play a colourful game, or when i don't have to shoot 30 times a minute to prove myself i'm "mature", you know...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Around the Network

18 and i am a huge fan of the wii

23 and my primary consoles are 360 > ps2 > ds > gamecube > wii

I'm 44 and my next purchase for Wii will be Little King's Story.

I like my DS a bit more, though.

@phisheep: Thank you for posting in this thread.

Im 22 and ive been a nintendo loyalist ever since i was able to pick up a controller. I dont see it as a kid console since some of the best franchises were born on the past nintendo systems, from nintendo's in-house or third party.

Around the Network

Kids obviously aren't going to be posting here. Just saying. =p

I'm I the only one below 15 years old.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I'm 19.

I love my Wii.

I think it's a console for everyone that's open to the experience.

Pixel Art can be fun.

im thirty as well and i love mine ;)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889